London (PRWEB UK) 9 October 2013
The organisers of Global MilSatCom, the leading military communications event for satellite professionals, are proud to announce that the registration for the 2nd annual MilSatCom Middle East & Africa conference is now open.
The Middle East and Africa face extensive security challenges and SatCom technology provides enhanced capability for tackling the prevalent border surveillance and deployed operations issues in the region. The upgrading and maintaining of communications systems has become a key objective for contingent states and therefore MilSatCom ME&A 2014 is the ideal platform for industry leaders and high-level military to come together under one roof to discuss the future of SatCom within the region.
The early bird expires on the 31st October - To book your place and save £300, please click here.
Why Attend This Event:
- Hear direct from the United Arab Emirates Space Reconnaissance Centre about their projects and benefit from their expertise
- Learn about new SatCom projects in the Middle East and where you can invest in the future of satellite technology in this region
- Get an insight into the issues faced by the MilSatCom industry including space debris and how to combat it
- Explore new developments in SatCom in Africa and network with the Nigerian Navy
- Investigate how MilSatCom evolves along the chain from the academic research into the finished working product and how academics can help design the best products
- Hear about the future of MilSatCom - Telehealth capability and the benefits for the defence forces
Hear from the Expert Speaker Line-up:
- Lieutenant Colonel Ali Alshehhi, Manager, Space Reconnaissance Centre, UAE Armed Forces
- Omran Sharaf, Director of Space Image Processing & Analysis, EIAST
- Nico Stephan, General Manager, LSE Space ME
- Speaker to Be Confirmed, UK MoD
- Group Captain Lanre Oluwatoyin, Director, Directorate of Space Technology, Armed Forces of Nigeria
- Sethu Menon, Researcher, Space Policy Institute
- Dr Mohamed Mahmoud, Researcher, Integrated Systems Engineering Department, National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences
- Riaz Lamak, International Director Benchmarking & Validation, GVF
Click here to view the full speaker line-up.
Plus - Attend the Post-conference Workshop
Flexible, Cost Effective, Multi-Mission Commercial Solutions for Military Forces
Hosted by: Shady Ahmed Ali, Business Development Director for MEA at SatCom Direct and Nathan Andrews, Business Development Manager, SatCom Direct International
26 February 2014, 09.00 - 13.30
Don't miss the chance to be a part of this new and exciting event, bringing together the key players and industry experts from the region and across the world. The early bird expires on the 31st October so those interested are advised to register today to save £300.
To book today and for more information, please visit http://www.milsatcom-mea.com.