London (PRWEB UK) 21 September 2015
SMi have just announced, places are filling up fast for what is expected to be the biggest Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition to date.
Attendees will be able to join over 400 of the industry’s senior military figures and leading SatCom providers in London this November and have the chance to hear from 3 industry-leading keynote addresses, over 40 presentations, 3 interactive workshops and 3 panel discussions at Europe's leading military satellite communications event.
Confirmed companies to attend Global MilSatCom 2015 include:
ACR Electronics, Actia Sodielec, Atos IT Services UK, Avascent, Belgian MOD, British Army, Bundeswehr Communication and Information Systems Services Centre, China Academy of Space Technology, CPI Satcom Division , DRS Technical Services, DSTL, EEAS Belgium, European Space Agency, FMV Sweden, German Armed Forces Support Command, HISDESAT, Interlink, L-3 Communications, MDA Satellite, METRACOM, NATO, Norsat International, Sangcom, Skyware Technologies, Suparco, SurCom International, Tampa Microwave, TECOM Industries, Telesat, The Traville Group, Turkish Armed Forces, Turkish General Staff, UltiSat, US Air Force, USEUCOM, Vertex Estonia, XTAR plus many more.
The 2015 conference agenda features:
- Philip Dunne, Minister of State for Defence Procurement, UK Ministry of Defence
- Air Commodore John Philliban, Head of Joint User C4ISR, Joint Forces Command, UK Ministry of Defence
- Deanna Ryals, Chief, International MILSATCOM, U.S Air Force
- Lieutenant Colonel Abde Bellahnid, Directorate of Joint Capability, SATCOMS & SAR Requirements, Canadian Department of National Defence
- Brigadier General Jozef Nasiadka, Chief of Command and Control Directorate - J6, General Staff of the Polish Armed Forces
- Commodore Christian Anuge, Deputy Director, Defence Space Agency, Nigerian Navy
- Colonel Christophe Debaert, Head of Syracuse Program, DGA France
- Colonel Dr Abas Kattala, ITC Engineer, Tanzania People's Defence Force
- Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Charles Eddy, Chief of Space Policy, Plans and Strategy, United States European Command
- Lieutenant Colonel Klaus Achterkamp, Referent SatCom, Bundeswehr
- Lieutenant Colonel Edwin Saiboo, Head of CIS/J6 Department, Royal Netherlands Army
- Commander Marcos Imperio, Assistant Chief of Fleet Staff for Weapons, Communications, Electronics and Information Systems, Philippine Navy
- Wing Commander Rhys Taylor, J6 — Headquarters Joint Forces New Zealand, New Zealand Defence Force
To view the full conference agenda visit http://www.globalmilsatcom.com
In addition there will be 3 new pre-conference workshops:
A) Global Government Payload Exploration - Led by Hosted Payload Alliance
B) How Small Satellites Can Enhance Military Communications Whilst Maintaining Cost-Efficiency - Hosted by Surrey Satellite Technologies
C) Perspectives on Ground Systems - Hosted by The Aerospace Corporation
The £100 early bird expires 30th September. Those interested in attending are advised to book their seat as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as the event is guaranteed to sell out.
For full details on all speakers, presentations and workshops please visit the Global MilSatCom website
For event enquiries please contact the team on: +44 (0) 207 827 6000 or events(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
For media enquiries contact Sonal Patel on +44 (0) 207 827 6106 or spatel(at)smi-online(dot)co(dot)uk
3 – 5 November 2015
Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel, London, UK