London, UK (PRWEB UK) 6 November 2013
MilSpace 2014 will bring together leading experts in the field of space technology, from global navigation satellite systems, space based ISR and missile defence. Hear from over 20 up-to-date presentations from an international panel of speakers and learn how the militarisation of space is evolving; including civil-military cooperation, utilisation of space data, US and European approaches to space operations and the future challenges in doing so. Click here for further details.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Explore the latest advances in ballistic missile defence, high frequency communication, ISR and earth imaging
- Discuss the utilisation of civilian/military dual-use systems and how this can benefit both parties
- Analyse the issues surrounding cyber security in space and satellite systems
- Hear from new nations to speak at MilSpace 2014 including Nigeria, South Africa and Italy
- Develop an understanding of challenges with maritime domain awareness faced by the Nigerian Armed Forces and how they combat them
NEW NATIONS TO SPEAK FOR 2014:
- Commodore Christian Anuge, Defence Communications, Nigerian Navy
- Commander Amleto Gabellone, Head of Department, Systems Management, Navy CIS Rome Centre, Italian MoD
OTHER SPEAKER HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Brigadier General Friedrich Teichmann, Director, Geospatial Department, Austrian Armed Forces
- Lieutenant Colonel Vincent Lengkeek, Branch Chief ISTAR and Space, Royal Netherlands Air Force
- Captain Alexandre Clairin, CNGF, CIRISI Maisons-Laffitte, French MoD
- Major Brad Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Officer, United States Marine Corps
Click here to download the conference brochure.
The early bird expires on the 31st October so those interested are advised to register early to save £300.
To book today and for more information, please visit http://www.military-space.com.
Alternatively, contact Cem Tuna for further information: +44 (0) 20 7827 6736 or email ctuna (at) smi-online (dot) co (dot) uk.