More Speakers Added For Mobile Recruiting Strategies Online Event
More speakers added for the mobile recruiting strategies online event by organisers Web Based Recruitment.
(PRWEB UK) 4 March 2014
More speakers have now been added to the brand new global online event – Mobile Recruiting Strategies– announced last week by Mike Taylor from Web Based Recruitment. This new event will take place online on the 26th March 2014, the day before the winners of the inaugural Mobile Recruitment Awards are announced on the 27th March 2014.
The confirmed speakers so far include:
- Leela Srinivasan, Director of Marketing for LinkedIn Talent Solutions
- Rayanne Thorn, Vice President, Product Marketing and Strategy for Technomedia
- Sjoerd Gehring, Global Head of Sourcing, Accenture
- Neil Monahan, Industry Manager for Property & Careers at Google
- Dave Martin, CTO, Three Sparks
Further speakers will be added later this week.
About Mobile Recruiting Strategies:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies is a brand new global online event consisting of on-demand presentations, video interviews, case studies and a live expert discussion panel.
- Best Practices – What is working right now and how to get similar (or better) results
- Case Studies – See who is getting great results from using Mobile (and how you can too!)
- Mobile Trends – What’s hot in Mobile right now and what you should be doing to get ahead
A Different Approach To Events:
Mobile Recruiting Strategies offers a different event experience with:
- No Travel Costs: The valuable information and strategies are available on–demand wherever you are!
- No Fixed Speaker Schedule: Unlike an in person event you can choose the order of the speakers you want to listen to first!
- No Time Limits: All the presentations and interviews are available to watch over and over again so you’ll never miss a thing!
For further information visit: http://mobilerecruitingstrategies.com/
About The Global Mobile Recruitment Awards:
Entries for the inaugural Mobile Recruitment Awards have now closed and the winners of the following categories will be announced by live video stream on the 27th March 2014.
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
Watch The Results Live:
Full details of how to enter to watch the results as they are announced can be found at: http://mobilerecruitmentawards.com/watch-the-results/.
It’s Not Too Late To Sponsor!
For further information about sponsoring either the 2014 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards or Mobile Recruiting Strategies please contact Mike Taylor.