For an effective and safe, besides inexpensive, mold removal though, My Cleaning Products only recommended the use of Molderizer and Safe Shield for the personal mold treatment.
Richmond, VA (PRWEB) September 17, 2013
Mold was discovered in various parts of South Charleston Middle School. And as said in a report from wchstv.com, that got the parents worried for their children's health. But besides the mold in school, My Cleaning Products warned them of its possible presence in houses. It also explained to them how mold removal sprays could help implement an inexpensive yet complete, safe and effective mold treatment.
Based on the report, posted on September 14, 2013, the mold was particularly found in the classrooms, hallways and the auditorium of the said Kanawha County campus, My Cleaning Products shared. And as it related, David Haden, a concerned parent, expressed that it must be immediately addressed.
Meanwhile, Jack Gray, a worried grandfather, stated that the school should consider demolishing the affected building as it was already in a very bad condition, relayed MCP. It detailed though that as he said, the community should get involved in resolving the mold problem.
Below is a part of the post Mold Gets South Charleston Middle School Parents Concerned by My Cleaning Products.
“A barrage of mold problems affected several schools recently. Openings were delayed, classes were transferred and budgets came short due to the spores. And all of it was because of the unusually wet summer this year.
But of course, among others, the presence of mold in schools worries parents the most. After all, several health risks have already been associated with the fungus. And based on a report from wchstv.com, the parents of students from South Charleston Middle School were among those who mold got seriously concerned.”
MCP said that South Charleston Middle School parents got a valid reason to worry about their kids' health as mold brings in various risks to it. As it enumerated, allergies, asthma and breathing difficulties are some of them. However, it cleared that mold in school was not the only one the public must be wary with.
As it stated, houses are most prone to mold presence. Hence, it is essential for everyone to know how to kill mold quickly in homes, it stressed.
However, instead of hiring a mold contractor, if the infestation is not more than ten square feet, it advised a DIY mold treatment instead. It said that it is much cheaper to implement.
For an effective and safe, besides inexpensive, mold removal though, My Cleaning Products only recommended the use of Molderizer and Safe Shield for the personal mold treatment. It explained that even without chemicals, Molderizer could still effectively kill mold spores and Safe Shield could still efficiently block their re-infestation.
And to prove all that true, it urged the public to try the solutions too. It detailed that Molderizer and Safe Shield Complimentary Samples are available for everyone at MyCleaningProducts.com.