Denver, CO (PRWEB) December 05, 2013
Mold was discovered in a library in Colorado despite it being newly reconstructed. A report from kjct8.com related the details about it in December 03, 2013. In connection with it, My Cleaning Products shared some mold removal tips without further endangering anyone's health.
According to the report, it was particularly the Central Library in Mesa County that was affected by the fungus, said My Cleaning Products. It related that its reconstruction just finished six months ago yet, recently, mold was also already discovered inside the wall of its Literacy Room.
The report stated that following the mold discovery, the area was then closed from staff and patrons, shared MCP. And on December 02, it detailed that the library started the mold remediation for the office affected.
Meanwhile, regarding the cause of the problem, Bob Kretschman, the Mesa County library spokesperson, stated they didn't know how it started.
Below is a part of the post Newly Reconstructed Library Found with Mold by My Cleaning Products.
"Mold is a common problem in old structures and buildings. Primarily, it's because of the leaks and other water-related problems that often plague those places."
"However, a mold case in a library in Colorado proves that isn't always the case. Even a newly built or renovated residence or establishment, it could actually infest, as it did to the state's Central Library in Mesa County."
My Cleaning Products said that mold is more commonly found in old structures and buildings due to leaks and water-related problems usual in them. However, it clarified that doesn't exempt any place from being affected by its presence be it old or new.
Because of that, MCP said that one must always be wary of mold signs wherever he or she is. And in case a mold symptom is encountered, it stated that the public must then act quick, inspect the place and implement a mold treatment as soon as the fungus' presence is confirmed. That way, it cited that a major mold problem could be prevented, which also avoids a huge expense.
However, it said that mold removal products are needed to get that done. For a mold treatment though that is truly safe, it only recommended Molderizer and Safe Shield. It pointed out that both are organic-based so the public doesn't have to worry of their effects to health.
Moreover, MCP said that hotels, hospitals and pest-control companies had already proven that the two products are effective. In addition, it cited that they offer a complete remediation process with Molderizer particularly formulated to kill mold and Safe Shield specifically produced to block its spores and prevent their re-infestation.
But to experience those benefits themselves, MCP urged the public to try the products as well. It detailed that there are Molderizer and Safe Shield Complimentary Samples they could request and test at MyCleaningProducts.com.