High-quality Engineers with specialized skills and expertise are in great demand, and companies are certainly utilizing the services of executive recruiters in order to find them.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) March 03, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, February 17, through Sunday, February 23. However, once again, the majority of them were in Engineering.
Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Kenny Frey, CERS of The Frey Consulting Group, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Production Supervisor.
- Carri Johnson of Lou Michaels Associates, Inc. and Becky Lussier-Tardy of Welsh & Associates, Inc. placed a Quality Engineer.
- Jeff Oliver of Oliver Search Consulting and Jay Laney of The Williams Company placed a Facility Manager.
- Jeff Peters of Peters Search Group, LLC and Roger Malatesta of Prof’l Recruiting Consultants placed a Tool Design Engineer.
- Joe Papa, CPC/CTS of American Medical Personnel Services, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Registered Nurse.
- Joe Papa, CPC/CTS of American Medical Personnel Services, Inc. and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed another Registered Nurse.
“Right now, there appears to be no stopping the increase in Engineering placements within Top Echelon Network,” said Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “Almost every week, it seems that Engineering comprises at least half of Network recruiters’ split placements. High-quality Engineers with specialized skills and expertise are in great demand, and companies are certainly utilizing the services of executive recruiters in order to find them.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.