Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County in Laytonsville MD Educates Homeowners About Mosquito Control With Humorous 5T's Video
Watch Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County’s take on the five T’s of mosquito control in their tongue-in-cheek, yet very educational, rap video.
Laytonsville, MD (PRWEB) August 12, 2014
Leading pest control company Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County is looking to educate viewers on mosquito control without boring them—this humorous video goes over the five T’s of keeping your property free from mosquitos. The five T’s include:
- TIP. To repel mosquitos on your property, you must TIP over anything with water in it. All mosquitos must have water to breed and complete their life cycle, so make it as difficult for them to do so on your property by getting rid of anything in your yard filled with standing water.
- TOSS. You must TOSS all the grass, leaves, clippings, loose weeds, as decaying yard debris is a great breeding grounds for mosquitos –the females are attracted to decaying organic matter, in which she can lay her eggs.
- TURN. TURN over any receptacles where water can collect, such as kiddie pools, large toys such as toy dump trucks, and any other vessels that can hold standing water. For example, once the kiddie pool is done for the day, simply turn it over until the next time.
- TARPS. Put away any TARPS that aren’t actively protecting something from the rain. If you must keep a tarp outside under the open sky, pull it taut to avoid water pooling in the dips and wrinkles that can occur—mosquitos love to breed in these spots as well.
- TREAT. Hire a respectable extermination company to come TREAT your property for mosquitos and other disease-carrying insects. These experts know exactly how to treat your property to you can live mosquito-free outside your home, where you can enjoy pest-free outdoor relaxation, meals, and parties without fear of attack by mosquitos.
About Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County
Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County has been providing people the opportunity to enjoy there own yards using our proven outdoor pest control elimination services to satisfy customers since 2005, and takes great pride in its role in protecting clients and their families. We are so sure it will work we provide a 100 % satisfaction guarantee. All the solutions Mosquito Squad uses are proven effective at eliminating mosquitoes, ticks, and other outdoor insects. We are registered with the EPA and the Maryland Department of Agriculture. Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County serves the Maryland communities of Olney, Laytonsville, Silver Spring, Rockville and Gaithersburg MD.
Mosquito Squad of Montgomery County
8302 Brink Rd
Laytonsville, MD 20882