The My Netball Star review indicates that this program will help learners master the basics of netball.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) February 25, 2014
My Netball Star is the latest fitness program for 6-10 year old girls who want to increase their netball skills dramatically such as ball handling skills, passing and catching skills, and goal shooting skills. The program also covers a wide range of footwork and running exercises, methods, and activities to develop learners’ speed and coordination. In addition, this program is made by Luke Hayes, a netball coach who has over 15 years of experience in the sports industry. Since Luke Hayes released the “My Netball Star” program, many people used it to find the best way to develop their daughters’ passion for netball and confidence. Accordingly, Kate Kelly performed a full My Netball Star review that points out whether this program is worth buying.
The review on the site Vinamy.com indicates that in the My Netball Star program, learners will discover quick, simple and easy warm up methods, and fitness and strength exercises to tone their muscle and improve their endurance. The program also instructs them how to master the basics of netball, and how to become professional netball players. In addition, when ordering this program, Luke Hayes will provide people with an instruction book and 10 bonuses such as:
- The “My Netball Star” book
- The “Advanced Training Routine With 35 Minutes Length For 9 - 11 Year Olds” book
- The “Advanced Training Routine With 20 Minutes Length For 9 - 11 Year Olds” book
- The “2 Incentive Sticker Charts To Work Brilliantly” guide
- The “2 Sample Training Routines To Perform At The Courts” book
- The “2 Sample Training Routines To Perform At Home” book
- The “Brief Description Of The Rules And History Of Netball” book
- The “Peak Performance Diet Tips And Tricks For Little Netball Stars” book
- The “For A Trainer: How To Apply The System With Your Entire Team” book
- The “30 Positive Comments And Feedbacks: Encouragement And Praise Inspires Champions” book
- The “Top 20 Tips To Teach Your Girls About Being A Good Sport And Team Player” book
Kate Kelly from the site Vinamy.com says: “My Netball Star is a new program that covers easy and simple exercises to develop all netball basics. The program helps learners get success in netball, and become good sport and team players. Moreover, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the My Netball Star program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full My Netball Star review, they could visit the website: http://vinamy.com/my-netball-star/
To know more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Kate Kelly: Kate Kelly is an editor of the website Vinamy.com. In this website, Kate Kelly provides people with reliable reviews about new netball courses for girls. People could send their feedbacks to Kate Kelly on any digital product via email.