Austin, TX (PRWEB) July 11, 2013
Bobcat Company, a world leader in manufacturing compact heavy equipment, launched the E63 compact tail swing excavator this month, becoming the second largest machine in the company’s compact excavator family. The 6.3-metric-ton machine features an auto-shift drive system, color instrument panel, multi-function joysticks, and a blade float.
Other noticeable improvements include:
- horsepower increased 13.9 percent to 59.4 horsepower
- Tier 4 compliant diesel engine
- 11.6 inches of tail swing overhang
- fingertip boom swing and auxiliary hydraulic functions
- increased bucket force to 9,731 pounds
- 13 ft 6 in digging depth
Find Bobcat excavators for sale on My Little Salesman, an industry leader in connecting buyers and sellers of new and used trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment.