HENDERSON, Nev. (PRWEB) March 13, 2019
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) announces its Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives Educational Conference to be held September 27 – 29, 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada. This Conference is designed for nurses who are thinking about starting a business, those already in business, and those looking for career alternatives. Nationally acclaimed speakers, leading nurse entrepreneurs, and business experts will provide nurses with the information, tools and actionable take-a-ways they need to start their own nursing business—or to make their current business even more successful, while being exposed to a wealth of alternative career options.
This is an educational and professional development event designed to give attendees the benefit of learning from top-ranked experts on relevant topics and connect with prestigious speakers and like-minded colleagues.
“It is essential for nurses to gain business knowledge and skillsets that typical nursing education does not provide. Nurses that understand the business of healthcare are able to better position themselves and protect the longevity of their careers. Nurses make great business owners and the NNBA covers this gap, serving as nurses’ bridge to business. NNBA’s mission, resources, and knowledgeable membership assures nurses have a supportive and resourceful environment for success today and in the future”,stated NNBA’s President, Michelle Podlesni.
NNBA Conference highlights include:
- More than 20 sessions presented by today’s leading nurse entrepreneurs, industry experts, educators, and inspirational business leaders. For a full list of sessions, speakers, hotel information and registration visit: https://nnbanow.com/nnba-conference-2019/
- Nationally acclaimed nurse practitioner, educator, and entrepreneur Dr. Scharmaine Lawson will provide Saturday’s Keynote Address, “The Entrepreneurial Nurse”.
- 5th Annual NNBA Shark Tank Competition
- Six pre-conference workshops: How to Create a Profitable Speaking and Retreat Business, Launching Your Nursing Education Business, The Hidden Fortune in Home and Community Based Eldercare, Digital Marketing for Nurse Blogging, Craft Your Elevator Pitch Blueprint & Marketing You!- plus an orientation session for first time conference attendees.
- 14 Eligible contact hours
- Opportunities to discover and obtain new business ideas, current business opportunities, and information on how to transition to independent nursing as a nurse entrepreneur, business owner, and leader.
About the NNBA
The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) is dedicated to advancing and promoting nurses in business, nurse entrepreneurs, and intrapreneurs. Since 1985 thousands of nurses have benefited from their membership in the NNBA by launching successful businesses. The NNBA is the vanguard of the nurse entrepreneur movement, the result of the active participation and contributions of its richly resourced membership. NNBA is Nurses helping nurses succeed in business. We are Nurses, Business Leaders and Mentors collectively serving as The Voice of Nurse Entrepreneurship.
For information, please visit: http://www.nnbanow.com
Company Name: National Nurses Business Association
Contact Person: H. Johnson
Phone: 877 353 - 8888
Country: United States