New White Paper Published by Navigate Divorce Explains the Toxic Divorce

Share Article

Who cares about “The Toxic Divorce”? Getting a handle on why this matters is attorney Brian Burke’s next step towards protecting people going through divorce, providing a perspective that is vital to staying on top of the process.

Brian H. Burke, JD

Brian H. Burke, JD

It’s critical to understand that your case is fundamentally different...

This new White Paper entitled “The Toxic Divorce,” the first of a three-part series published by Brian Burke of Navigate Divorce, addresses the essential issues of divorce, providing a view of the process that is good news for more than 95% of the divorcing population. Burke explains why the remaining 5% of divorces fall into the category of “toxic” and why it matters to know this.

“Toxic Divorces have polluted and corrupted the conventional understanding and treatment of all divorce cases,” says Burke. “For those with an Ordinary Divorce this is more than just interesting information; it’s critical to understand that your case is fundamentally different and your expectations deserve to be cleared of misconceptions.”

This first in the series of Burke’s White Papers is introduced in the author’s blog about the Toxic Divorce, generated from the experiences of his 35 years and counting as a divorce lawyer in California.

“It’s critically important for normal divorcing couples to learn that shouldn’t try to understand what’s happening in their case by making comparisons to toxic cases,” repeats Burke. “Helping people understand the nature of their own case and how to make the best of the experience is crucial. Having a steady perspective makes for a better client, and better client is going to manage the legal challenges, well, better.”

If someone is undergoing a divorce and feels that:

  • They are frightened about what could happen
  • Their sense of stability is being eroded
  • Conflict has grown too quickly

Then Brian Burke’s White Paper series on the Toxic Divorce will prove to be a must-read.

The first White Paper on this essential topic, “The Toxic Divorce,” is available at his website. Burke invites interested readers to sign up to receive advance notification of the publication of the second in the series and for additional information that will change the way they face the difficulties of divorce.

About
The divorce resource website at Navigate Divorce Guide is the culmination of Attorney Brian H Burke’s 40+ years of experience in the field of law. He has been certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization as a Family Law Specialist for 32 years and has witnessed innumerable divorces in that time.

Brian strongly feels that his unconventional approach can prevent unnecessary suffering and limit inevitable suffering by explaining that for the vast majority of the divorcing population the final outcome can be profoundly positive. Quoting the words of a wise judge, he says, “It’s the last best chance you’ll have to be more like the person you have always wanted to be.”

Share article on socal media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Brian Burke
@DivorceGuide1
Follow >
Navigate Divorce Guide
since: 03/2012
Like >
Visit website