New Blog Published by Navigate Divorce Explains The Toxic Divorce

Share Article

“The Toxic Divorce” is the focus of attorney Brian Burke’s next step towards protecting people going through divorce. This unconventional view of the process of separation can give individuals hope for a better resolution in the process of divorce.

www.navigatedivorceguide.com Navigate Divorce Guide your resource for a better divorce.

This new blog series entitled “The Toxic Divorce” published by Brian Burke of Navigate Divorce, addresses the crucial issues on divorce, and outlines what is reasonable to expect for more than 95% of the divorcing population. The remaining 5% of separations are defined as potentially toxic and follow a dramatically different path.

“Toxic divorces are toxic for the people involved, but also for the rest of us who hear of them through the media and by way of back-fence gossip,” says Burke. “These are the cases we think of when we think about divorce; they are the ones that are interesting. While interesting, they are atypical. When someone from the >95% of the Normal population is trying to make sense of her situation or if he is trying to decide what to do next, the advice they get and their perception of their own case is warped by a lifetime of hearing about cases that are,” says Burke, “pathological.”

The blog provides preparation for a series of White Papers which distill the impressions and wisdom from Burke’s 35 years and counting as a divorce lawyer.

“It’s critically important for Normal divorcing couples to learn that they shouldn’t try to understand what’s happening in their case by making comparisons to Toxic cases,” says Burke.

“Helping people understand the nature of their own case and how to make the best of the experience is crucial. Having a steady perspective makes for a better client, and a better client is going to manage the legal challenges, well, better.”

If someone is undergoing a divorce and feels that:
-They have lost control of their case
-Their values are being disregarded
-Conflict has increased, along with loss

Then Brian Burke’s blog will prove to be a must-read.

For those who want to know the analysis and reasoning behind the concepts of “The Toxic Divorce”, there is an opportunity to get early notification of the topic’s White Paper publication at https://2B280E.campgn2.com/Toxic-Divorce-White-Paper-Preview. Burke invites interested readers to sign up to receive additional information.

About
The divorce resource website at Navigate Divorce Guide is the culmination of Attorney Brian H Burke’s 40+ years of experience in the field of law. He has been certified by the California Board of Legal Specialization as a Family Law Specialist for 32 years and has witnessed innumerable divorces in that time.

Brian strongly feels that his unconventional approach can prevent unnecessary suffering and limit inevitable suffering by explaining that for the vast majority of the divorcing population the final outcome can be profoundly positive. Quoting the words of a wise judge, he says, “It’s the last best chance you’ll have to be more like the person you have always wanted to be.”

At home, Brian enjoys gardening, reading, writing and the daily jog with his wife and collaborator, Alice Esbenshade, who is a former court mediator and has had for many years her own marriage and family therapy practice. Their constant companion at the beach and everywhere else is a Golden Retriever called Lollipop. A member of Therapy Dogs International, Lollipop visits patients at local hospitals splits her daily schedule between the law and therapy offices.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Brian Burke
@DivorceGuide1
since: 04/2012
Follow >
Navigate Divorce Guide
Like >
Visit website