'This training was well organized, completely informative and well worth my time!' -- Penny AndersonWild At Heart Studio, Scottsdale, AZ
Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) March 27, 2014
The NeedleLogics Training for Dermapen® Certification program covers the history and discovery of the micro-needling or per-cutaneous collagen induction (PCI) phenomenon. This is also communicated as collagen induction therapy (CIT). CIT is based on over 15 years of research of dermatologists and plastic surgeons all over the world. This course will take a look into the history of skin needling and an overview of what the current science of micro-needling is offering the aesthetic and cosmetic community today. The certification program will set the standard for medical and aesthetic professionals to extend their education to include micro-needling and increase their opportunities and list of services to include the following:
· 7 hour live session
· History, improvements and leaders in micro-needling
· The future of skin micro-needling
· Dermapen products and use protocols
· Dermapen treatment guidelines
· Adverse/contraindications for micro-needling
· Dermapen before and after patient care
· Micro Needling Treatment demonstrations
· Practical hands on training
· Comparative and adjunctive skin therapies available for combination methods
Program participants will each have the opportunity to receive a Dermapen treatment. Participants will also receive a $450 gift bag of Dermapen branded and approved products. Lunch is included in each course event.
Who Should Attend:
- Physicians, Aestheticians, Acupuncturists, Nurses
Register for upcoming training events:
Pricing for Single Attendee:
Early Bird - $750 (60 days or more)
Pre Registration - $850 (31 to 59 days)
Regular Price - $995 (30 days or less)
For more information, call NeedleLogics at (855) 438-1804 or email info(at)needlelogics(dot)com.
To learn more about Needlelogics Certified Traniners visit: http://needlelogics.com/.