It’s actually not a surprise that Trey Cameron recorded four split placements in one week.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) July 23, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded over 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, July 15, through Sunday, July 21. In fact, one of those Network recruiters, Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group, made four split placements during that span.
Cameron’s placements, along with the other Network recruiters who made placements recently, are detailed below:
· Rose Langhals of Bridgeway Professionals, Inc. and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Plant Superintendent.
· Joan R. Walters of JR Walters Resources and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Marketing Survey Consultant.
· Darrin Skinner of Howe & Associates and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed an Account Manager.
· Jeff Peters of Peters Search Group, LLC and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Forensic Engineer.
· Joe Noto of Regency Search Group and Anjela Mangrum of Mangrum Solutions, LLC placed a Quality Manager.
· Jeff Gilbert of Kingfish Technology, LLC and Janet Miller of Computer Management, Inc. placed a Director of Sales Operations.
· Carolyn Barcus of Barcus Associates and Mark London of Command Consultants, Inc. placed a Pharma Vertical New Business Sales Executive.
· Jim Fitzpatrick of Fitzpatrick & Associates and Marty Stan of Samaritan Technical Professional placed a Design Verification Engineer.
· Rick Krumel of SearchWise, Inc. and Gene McQueen of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Mechanical Design Engineer.
“It’s actually not a surprise that Trey Cameron recorded four split placements in one week,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “He’s been the number-one recruiter in the Network for going on three years now. Trey is enjoying an amazing stretch of success, and as I’ve mentioned on earlier occasions, we fully expect him to maintain high levels of production in the Network. As always, we congratulate him and laud him for his efforts.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.