Companies continue to have trouble filling important roles, and they continue to use executive recruiters to help fill those roles.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) September 14, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, September 2, through Sunday, September 8. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Joan R. Walters, CPC of JR Walters Resources and Larry Gallin of Gallin Associates placed a Sr. Recruiter – In-House.
- Joan R. Walters, CPC of JR Walters Resources and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Director of Engineering.
- Pat McCombs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Catherine Bateman of Woods & Paolino Recruiting Solutions placed a Manager of Human Resources.
- Stephanie Jakubik of Bertram & Associates, Inc. and Catherine Bateman of Woods & Paolino Recruiting Solutions placed a HR Business Partner.
- Doris Painter, CPC of Painter & Associates and Ram Kola of Stewart Cooper & Coon placed a Business Consultant.
- David M. Sgro, CPC of True North Consultants, Inc. and Angela Marasco of A. Marasco Recruiting, LLC placed a Database Architect/Developer.
- George Seipel of Charter Executive Search and Debi Apple of Apple & Associates, Inc. placed a Mechanical Engineer.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group, Inc. and Brenda Richardson of Stewart Cooper & Coon placed a Servicing Performance Analyst.
- Mitch Vigeveno of Turning Point, Inc. and Rhonda Dove of KB Search Team, LLC placed a Financial Advisor.
- Karen Akbal-Sturgeon of KLA Industries and Trey Cameron of the Cameron Craig Group placed a Color Lab Manager.
“Network recruiters are showing no signs of slowing down in terms of making split placements with each other,” said Top Echelon Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “In fact, we continue to be ahead of last year’s pace as far as split placements are concerned. We’re confident that this increased activity will continue throughout the rest of this year and into 2014. Companies continue to have trouble filling important roles, and they continue to use executive recruiters to help fill those roles.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.