These recruiters work the Network and they make it a priority to communicate and share information with other Members, and that’s why they’re so successful.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) July 18, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also the leading split network of recruiters. In a split network, recruiters make split placements with one another.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded over 25 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, July 8, through Sunday, July 14. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a PHP Programmer.
- Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a DBA.
- Therese Eckhoff, CPC of Recruiting Pros of Chicagoland and Sean Napoles, CPC of Career Brokers, Inc. placed a BOBJ Senior Business Analyst.
- Therese Eckhoff, CPC of Recruiting Pros of Chicagoland and Pam Copeland of Albert Energy/fulltimeGiGs placed a Process Controls Engineer.
- Larry Gallin of Gallin Associates and Robert Briones, CPC of R.A. Briones & Company placed an Engineering Manager.
- Veronica Snyder of Career Professionals, Inc. and Rudy Garcia of Joseph Michaels International placed a Mining Manager.
- Brenda Wylie-Biggs, CPC of KB Search Team, LLC and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed an Operations Manager.
- Ron Sunshine of Ron Sunshine Associates and Larry Goldberg, CPC of Lawrence Personnel placed a Production Supervisor.
“Robert Briones, Sean Napoles, and Therese Eckhoff have been ‘on fire’ in the Network lately,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CPC/CERS. “Both Robert and Sean made three split placements this week, while Therese made two. This is a testament to one of the Four Pillars of Top Echelon Network: active participation. These recruiters work the Network and they make it a priority to communicate and share information with other Members, and that’s why they’re so successful.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements.