We expect Engineering to continue to be a hot niche for Top Echelon in 2014.
Canton, Ohio (PRWEB) January 02, 2014
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded nearly 26 years ago.
NETWORK RECRUITERS MAKING SPLIT PLACEMENTS:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, December 23, through Sunday, December 29. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- John Peterson of Sun Recruiting, Inc. and Steve Copeland of Albert Energy, LLC placed a Process/Project Manager.
- Jim Hipskind, CPC of Continental Search & Outplacement, Inc. and Steve Copeland of Albert Energy, LLC placed a Production Manager.
- Tim Honn of Fortis Recruiting Solutions, Inc. and Mark London of Command Consultants, Inc. placed a Territory Manager.
- Marc Tappis of Opportunity Search, Inc. and Janet Miller of Computer Management, Inc. placed a Product Manager.
- Laura J. Petraitis-Doll of LS Doll & Associates and Gayle Donner of Cube Management placed a HSE Manager.
- Michael Stuck of Gables Search Group and Harry C. Anderson of Andex Executive Search placed a .NET Developer.
“Engineering was one of the hot niches in the Network during 2013,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “Industry & Manufacturing has always been our ‘bread and butter,’ so to speak, but Network recruiters have placed more and more Engineers within a number of different industries in recent weeks and months. We expect Engineering to continue to be a hot niche for Top Echelon in 2014.”
ABOUT TOP ECHELON NETWORK:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.