Quality candidates are difficult to find, but Network recruiters are finding those candidates—and that’s why they’re making placements and building loyalty with their clients.
Canton, OH (PRWEB) November 15, 2013
Top Echelon Network, an elite recruiter network of highly specialized search firms, is also a split placement network.
A split placement is a situation in which one recruiter has a job opening and another recruiter has a qualified candidate to fill that job opening. Once the job recruiter’s client hires the candidate, the two recruiters then split the placement fee.
Top Echelon Network has helped recruiters make over 20,000 placements in this fashion since the Network was founded over 25 years ago.
Network Recruiters Making Split Placements:
Recruiters in Top Echelon Network made split placements in a number of different industries during the week of Monday, October 28, through Sunday, November 3. Those placements, including the Network recruiters who made them, are detailed below:
- Robert Gabor of The Gabor Group and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Customer Service/Order Entry Representative.
- Georgette Sandifer of Gallman Consulting and Steve Kohn of Affinity Executive Search placed a Development Engineer.
- Matthew Dahm of IT Audit Search and Jim Strickland of BioSource International placed a Data Specialist – Data Design.
- Daniel B. Lear of Omega Systems, LLC and Joe Pelayo of Joseph Michaels International placed a Chief Financial Officer.
- Matt Scheihing of J. Miles Personnel Services and Nick Stoia, CPC of ASAP Search and Recruiters placed a Production Supervisor.
- Kerry Boehner of KOB Solutions, Inc. and Ram Kola of Stewart Cooper & Coon placed a Software Developer – Biotech Client.
“Network recruiters continue to make placements in a wide variety of industries and within a number of different niches,” said Top Echelon Network Membership Development Coordinator Drea Codispoti, CERS. “They’re finding a way to fill their toughest positions with the help of other Top Echelon Members. Quality candidates are difficult to find, but Network recruiters are finding those candidates—and that’s why they’re making placements and building loyalty with their clients.”
About Top Echelon Network:
Nearly 400 recruiting firms and agencies from all major industries are part of Top Echelon Network, founded in 1988 and based in Canton, Ohio. Network recruiters can search open job orders and qualified candidates, set up automated email alerts, and share information with each other for the purpose of making split placements. Learn more about how a split placement network operates.