Our firm is always glad to share our knowledge and insights and to exchange ideas with other attorneys, which ultimately benefits all of our clients.
Teaneck, NJ (PRWEB) November 18, 2013
Several attorneys from the personal injury law firm of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., recently gave presentations at the New Jersey Association for Justice’s seventh annual Meadowlands Seminar.
One of the nationally recognized law firm’s founding partners, Marc C. Saperstein, helped to establish the three-day educational event, which was held November 13-15 at the Hilton Meadowlands Hotel in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
The event featured 17 seminars for trial attorney from New Jersey and New York and covered a wide range of topics, including auto accidents, consumer fraud, medical malpractice, nursing home abuse and workers’ compensation.
“The goal of the Meadowlands Seminar is to provide participants with discussion and materials that will help them to maintain and sharpen their skills as trial lawyers,” said Saperstein, who served as co-chair of the “Proving Damages” program at this year’s event.
“Our firm is always glad to share our knowledge and insights and to exchange ideas with other attorneys, which ultimately benefits all of our clients,” he added.
Davis, Saperstein & Salomon attorneys who contributed to the 2013 Meadowlands Seminar are:
- Garry R. Salomon – Co-chair of the “Insider’s Guide to Settling Personal Injury Cases” program, gave a presentation on “To Settle or to Litigate: Client and Economic Considerations.” Salomon, a long-time member of the NJAJ’s Board of Governors, also served as co-chair of the “Litigation at Sunrise” program.
- Samuel L. Davis – Co-chair of the “Trial Advocacy” program, gave a presentation on “Down and Dirty Video Depositions: Use of iPads and iPhones.”
- Patricia Z. Boguslawski – Co-chair of the Women Litigators’ Luncheon program, “Women in the Law: Overcoming the Barriers We Face as Female Professionals.”
- Adam B. Lederman – Co-chair of the program, “The Beginning and the End: An In-Depth Look at Openings and Closings.” Lederman also served as co-chair of the NJAJ’s New Lawyers section.
- Steven H. Cohen – Co-chair of the “Workers’ Compensation” program.
The New Jersey Association for Justice is a statewide association of more than 2,400 members that is dedicated to protecting New Jersey’s families by working to preserve and strengthen the laws for safer products and workplaces, a cleaner environment and quality health care.
About Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C.
The law firm of Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., provides compassionate and skilled legal help to those injured by the negligence of others. Since 1981, the firm has secured more than $400 million in verdicts and settlements for personal injury and accident clients throughout New Jersey and New York. The firm’s main office is located at 375 Cedar Lane, Teaneck, NJ 07666 (local phone (201) 907-5000). For more information about Davis, Saperstein & Salomon, P.C., call (800) LAW-2000 or use the firm’s online contact form.