At this year’s event, attendees can expect to hear from many of the brightest minds in the video industry as we take a deep dive into real-world challenges and cover the latest technologies and trends through 2-days of programming.
WASHINGTON (PRWEB) April 16, 2019
The Pay TV Show, the industry’s largest conference dedicated to the next generation of video distribution, announces today its speakers who will address an anticipated audience of 1,000 senior executives from around the globe on May 13-15 in Denver, CO.
Executive speakers include:
- Jennifer Prenner, GM and Global Head of Marketing, Growth & Engagement – Amazon Fire TV
- Jennifer Koester, Director of Telco and Video Distribution Partnerships – Google
- Jim Denney, VP, Product Management – Hulu
- Tom Christie, Chief Operating Officer – Showtime Networks, Inc.
- Joe Markowski, EVP, North America – DAZN
- Dwayne Benefield, VP, GM, PlayStation Vue – Sony
- Warren Schlichting, EVP and Group President – Sling TV
- Lindsay Gardner, Senior VP and Chief Content Officer – T-Mobile
- Brynn Lev, VP Programming and Editorial – Comcast
- Erin McPherson, Head of Content Strategy, Acquisition and Programming – Verizon
- Gary Schanman, SVP, Video Products – Charter
The full speaker lineup is available here.
With a brand new and expanded education program, the 2019 conference features leading technology companies and major sponsors, and will give attendees the opportunity to take a deep dive into the innovative technologies, strategies and business models that telecom, tech and media companies are using to compete in what has become a marketplace of mayhem.
“The Pay TV Show is the only event in the industry that brings together the entire video distribution ecosystem and we’re looking forward to another sold out show. At this year’s event, attendees can expect to hear from many of the brightest minds in the video industry as we take a deep dive into real-world challenges and cover the latest technologies and trends through 2-days of programming,” said Kevin Gray, Event Director of The Pay TV Show.
The Pay TV Show is a unique world-class conference program featuring compelling keynotes, fireside chats, plenary panels, and breakout sessions focusing on Advertising & Data, Content Strategies & Business Models, and UX & Technology.
To register for the event, visit paytvshow.com/register.
The Pay TV Show is produced and managed by Questex LLC, owners of FierceVideo and FierceMarkets. Learn more at questex.com.
For further information, contact
The Pay TV Show
Bob Gold & Associates