“BriskHeat expanded its current drum heater line to include the DHI Drum Immersion Heaters specifically to work with 55-gallon drums which are used across many industries. These heaters are perfect for use with liquids which need temperature maintenance or viscosity control.”
COLUMBUS, Ohio (PRWEB) September 07, 2021
Today, BriskHeat, a leading provider of surface and immersion heating products, controllers, and insulators, announced it has launched its new DHI Drum Immersion Heaters. These heaters are designed to screw directly into the top of 55-gallon drums.
The new immersion heaters are:
- Designed for maximum thermal efficiency, with a faster heat-up rate compared to standard full-coverage heaters*
- Easy to install, screwing directly into the top of the drum
- Safe for use on both poly or metal drums
- Feature food-safe construction
- Are ideal for non-acidic materials
*When paired with an insulator.
“BriskHeat expanded its current drum heater line to include the DHI Drum Immersion Heaters specifically to work with 55-gallon drums which are used across many industries,” said Tony Multon, Vice President, Sales, BriskHeat. “These heaters are perfect for use with liquids which need temperature maintenance or viscosity control.”
BriskHeat’s DHI 55-gallon immersion heater:
- Delivers 1,000 watts for maximum heat
- Features a built-in digital controller for easy programming
- Has a 10-foot (3 m) cord and plug for simple plug-and-play operation
- Includes a superalloy Incoloy 840 heater which won’t corrode or contaminate the product
- Boasts a 180°F (82°C) high-limit cut-off for safety and peace of mind
Pair the new BriskHeat Immersion Heater with FGDIW wet-area insulators for greater thermal performance. The FGDHIW insulators are easily installed using built-in straps and buckles. Both the heaters and insulators are suitable for use in wet or washdown environments.
For more information or to order the new DHI Drum Immersion Heaters, visit https://www.briskheat.com/news-events/new-product-announcement--briskheat-announces-launch-of-dhi-drum-immersion-heaters. To see the full range of BriskHeat’s heating solutions, visit the web site or call 888-501-7491.
Since 1949, BriskHeat has provided a full range of surface and immersion heating solutions used for freeze protection, condensation prevention, flow/viscosity control, vacuum bake-out, composite curing, and temperature process control. BriskHeat’s primary manufacturing facilities and headquarters are located in Columbus, Ohio. BriskHeat has a worldwide sales network including sales offices in Taiwan, China, and Germany, as well as a manufacturing facility in Vietnam. In 2017, BriskHeat was named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America. In 2018, BriskHeat became part of NIBE Industrier AB, a global group of manufacturing companies with over 15,000 employees worldwide. Follow BriskHeat on Twitter (@BriskHeat), on Facebook or on LinkedIn.