Bohemia, NY (PRWEB) August 21, 2013
On August 21, NewVo Beauty offers product advice following an article that discusses how to add personality and different elements to a look.
According to an article published by MakeUp.com on August 14th titled “5 Ways to Add Some Sass to Your Beauty Look,” the term “sass” is hard to define. The article defines it as “the uninhibited expression of confidence and personality; an intangible quality that turns heads and brightens rooms.”
The article shares these 5 tips to help add that personal sass to your look:
- Volumized Curls- Start by adding volume to your roots. Then either use hot rollers or a large barrel curling iron. “Every hairstyle starts with healthy hair,” says Sara Greenstone, a representative for online beauty supply store NewVo Beauty. “Try using Keratin Complex products to add proteins and moisture to your hair.”
- Metallic Eyes- Get this runway look by using a metallic eye-shadow. For a subtle look, go for a shimmering eyeliner. “If you are weary about trying this look, start with a shadow that is naturally metallic like gold and work your way towards a bold blue,” suggests Greenstone.
- Fresh Nails- Make your manicure stand out by trying new trends like an ombre color, a colorful French manicure or a design. “Ombre nails are a huge trend right now,” says Greenstone. “If you really want to be bold, pick colors on the opposite color spectrum. For a subtle look, pick colors like are similar to each other and are only a shade or two apart.”
- Winged Eyeliner- Use liquid eyeliner to create a winged eye effect. If you want to opt for a bolder look, try gold or colored eyeliner.
- Big Lashes- Adding lashes to your look can result in a dramatic transformation!
NewVo Beauty sells over 5,000 professional beauty salon products. Committed to providing quality, hard-to-find premium products and great service, NewVo Beauty offers high-demand salon merchandise at affordable prices. They’re available 24/7 to answer any queries to ensure customers have a great buying experience.