ATLANTA (PRWEB) January 12, 2019
HablaCuba.com says “Happy belated New Year!” to their customers with a new promo for international top ups to Cubacel mobiles. The promotion will run from Monday Jan 14th, 2019 00:01 Cuba time to Saturday Jan 19th, 2019 23:59 Cuba time.
The bonus scheme this months assigns the bonuses as follows:
- 20 CUC - 80 minutes and 40 SMS Bonus
- 25 CUC - 80 minutes and 40 SMS Bonus
- 30 CUC - 80 minutes and 40 SMS Bonus
- 40 CUC - 160 minutes and 80 SMS Bonus
- 50 CUC - 160 minutes and 80 SMS Bonus
- 60 CUC - 240 minutes and 120 SMS Bonus
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion applies for top ups above CUC 20.00
- Promotional bonus cannot be transferred.
- Promotional bonus cannot be used for: Bolsa Correo, MMS, Data on mobile (Data packs)
- Once the promotional balance is used, any charges for calls or SMS will be deducted from the main balance.
- Promotional bonus will expire on February 3rd, 2019 at 23:59 Cuba time.
- Main balance will keep same validity as previous promotions (330 days from recharge date).
- Customers will receive a SMS a few days before the expiration date of extra bonus.
- Customers can check their promotional balance via USSD *222*266#“ for free.
- Top ups of 40 CUC or more will be divided into 2 or 3 separate top ups, so that you receive the maximum bonus possible. The recharges may arrive several minutes apart.
Besides sending top ups, customers can also recharge their family’s and friends’ Nauta accounts, in order to help them gain access to the internet. Or, if they prefer calling, they can also use HablaCuba.com’s calling services. Customers can place their calls:
- From any landline, mobile or even payphone in the world, through access numbers.
- Through the smartphone app called KeepCalling, available for iOS and Android.
- The rate for international calls to Cuba is 69.9¢/min, for both landlines and mobiles, and the cost of a text message is 7¢.
All services HablaCuba.com offers revolve around the website’s mission, which is to bring people together, no matter the distance, because no distance is too long if people stay connected.
HablaCuba.com is an interactive website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in USA. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to hundreds of thousands of consumers, with a focus on customer satisfaction. KeepCalling has been listed by Inc 5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the USA for 5 consecutive years. In 2015 the company registered a revenue increase of over 200% from 2011 to 2014.