Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) September 17, 2014
“North America Gynecological Devices Market Outlook to 2020″, provides key market data on the North America Gynecological Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments –
- Female Sterilization Devices (Transcervical Sterilization Devices (Micro-inserts) and Mechanical Sterilization Devices (Tubal Clips and Rings))
- Endometrial Ablation Devices (Thermal Balloon, Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA), Bipolar Energy, Cryotherapy and Microwave Endometrial Ablation Devices)
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents (Poly Vinyl Alcohol Particles, Trisacryl Gelatin Microspheres and Gelatin Sponge)
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Gynecological Devices market wherever available.
Order a Purchase Copy @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=10486 .
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. Epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
Complete Report Details Available @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/north-america-gynecological-devices-market-outlook-to-2020.html .
Overview of Key Companies in North America Gynecological Devices Market:
- Conceptus, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Group Incorporated
- CooperSurgical, Inc.
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Utah Medical Products, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- BSD Medical Corporation
- Market size data for Gynecological Devices market segments – Female Sterilization Devices (Transcervical Sterilization Devices (Micro-inserts) and Mechanical Sterilization Devices (Tubal Clips and Rings)), Endometrial Ablation Devices (Thermal Balloon, Hydrothermal Ablation (HTA), Bipolar Energy, Cryotherapy and Microwave Endometrial Ablation Devices) and Uterine Fibroid Embolization Agents (Poly Vinyl Alcohol Particles, Trisacryl Gelatin Microspheres and Gelatin Sponge).
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Gynecological Devices market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Gynecological Devices market.
- Key players covered include Bayer Healthcare, Hologic, Boston Scientific, Microsulis Medical Limited, Cook Medical and Merit Medical.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the market.
- Develop investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what’s the most preferred mode of product distribution – Identify, understand and capitalize.
Inquire before Buying @ http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=10486 . (This is a premium report priced at US$3000 for a single user License.)
Major Points in Table of Content
3 Gynecological Devices Market, North America
3.1 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Revenue ($m), 2005-2020
3.2 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Category Comparison by Revenue ($m), 2005-2020
3.3 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Revenue ($m), 2005-2013
3.4 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Revenue ($m), 2013-2020
3.5 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Volume (Units), 2005-2020
3.6 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Volume (Units), 2005-2013
3.7 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Volume (Units), 2013-2020
3.8 Gynecological Devices Market, North America, Company Share by Revenue ($m), 2012-2013
4 Gynecological Devices Market, Canada
5 Gynecological Devices Market, Mexico
6 Gynecological Devices Market, United States
Explore more reports on Medical Devices industry at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/life-sciences/medical-devices .
MarketOptimizer.org is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.