Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 30, 2014
This report offer comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the region.
The report presents an in-depth analysis of the renewable energy policies across the major countries in North and South America namely the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico. It also presents the major renewable policy frameworks in place in some of the major states in the US and Canada. The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of their renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in each of these countries. The report also provides insights to major policy initiatives for the market development of renewable energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, biopower and biofuels.
Complete report is available at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/north-and-south-america-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2014.html.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the major countries in North and South America region to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in different countries both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies namely solar, wind, geothermal, hydro and bioenergy.
- The report also highlights the differences and focus of the renewable energy policy frameworks in different countries in North and South America.
- The report provides a platform for comparison of various renewable energy policies across countries. Major countries include the US, Canada, Argentina, Brazil and Mexico.
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/contacts/purchase?rname=7785.
Reasons To Buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken on renewable energy by different markets.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting the renewable energy markets.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in different countries.
- Increase future revenue and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the renewable energy market.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Few Points from Table of Contents
List Of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy Market, North and South America, Policy Instruments by Country, 2013 18
Table 2: Renewable Energy Market, US, Production Tax Credit ($/kWh), 2013 26
Table 3: Renewable Energy Market, US, Treasury Grant Credit Availability and Eligibility, 2013 28
Table 4: Renewable Energy Market, US, Total Treasury Grants, 2009–July 30, 2013 30
Table 5: Renewable Energy Market, US, Treasury Grants by Technology, Share of Value (%), 2009–July 30, 2013 31
Table 6: Renewable Energy Market, US, Treasury Grants by Technology, Volume (%), 2009–July 30, 2013 32
Table 7: Renewable Energy Market, US, Treasury Grants by State, 2009–July 30, 2013 33
Table 8: Renewable Energy Market, US, Green Power Purchasing Goal (%), 2007–2013 38
Table 9: Solar Photovoltaic, US, Annual Installed Capacity (MW), 2001–2013 40
Table 10: Geothermal Power, US, Annual Installed Capacity (MW), 2005–2013 43
Table 11: Geothermal Power, US, Geothermal Technologies Program Annual Funding ($m), 2006–2014 44
Table 12: Biofuels, US, Minimum Share of Renewable Fuel (%), 2014 48
Table 13: Biofuels, US, Required Renewable Transport Fuel Sales (Billion Gallons), 2008–2022 49
Table 14: Gasoline, US, Volumetric Ethanol Excise Tax Credit ($/gallon), 2007 50
Table 15: Renewable Power, US, Renewable Portfolio Standards, State Targets, 2014 52
Table 16: Renewable Energy Market, California, Nominal Feed-in Tariffs ($/kWh), 2012–2020 58
Table 17: Renewable Energy Market, California, Procurement Requirement after Third Renewable Mechanism Auction (MW), 2010–2013 59
Table 18: Renewable Energy Market, California, Go Solar Campaign Program Components, 2007–2016 60
Table 19: Renewable Energy Market, California, California Solar Initiative Program Budget ($m), 2007–2016 61
Table 20: Renewable Energy Market, California, California Solar Initiative Rebate Levels by Incentive Step and Rebate Type, 2012 61
Table 21: Renewable Energy Market, California, California Solar Initiative, Details by Incentive Type, 2013 62
Table 22: Renewable Energy Market, Colorado, Renewable Portfolio Standard (%), 2007 onwards 68
Table 23: Renewable Energy Market, Colorado, Capital Cost Threshold Rates, 2014 72
Table 24: Alternative Fuel, Colorado, Excise Taxes ($), 2014 onwards 75
Explore more market research reports on Energy at http://www.marketoptimizer.org/category/energy-power/energy.
MarketOptimizer.org (http://www.marketoptimizer.org/) is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.