Advancing the standard for quantitative brain imaging to improve the assessment of neurodegenerative diseases is at the heart of CorTechs Labs
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) June 02, 2015
CorTechs Labs, the leading medical software innovator providing solutions for quantitative brain volume analysis, is pleased to announce the release of NeuroQuant® 2.0. This major software release marks a significant upgrade to the current version of NeuroQuant. It provides new and improved output reports, debuts the advanced Dynamic Atlas™ segmentation and registration technology, increases the accuracy and precision of brain segmentation and offers operating system independence.
“Advancing the standard for quantitative brain imaging to improve the assessment of neurodegenerative diseases is at the heart of CorTechs Labs,” said Guri Stark, CorTechs Labs’ CEO. “We are excited to expand the current capabilities of NeuroQuant and introduce the Dynamic Atlas, a new and innovative approach to brain segmentation across a broad range of parameters. This release further establishes NeuroQuant as the paramount measurement solution providing quantitative information for the assessment of neurological conditions, from brain development anomalies to Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy and brain trauma."
NeuroQuant 2.0 features and benefits:
- Dynamic Atlas – The next generation in standardized and reproducible quantitative brain volume segmentation. The Dynamic Atlas is a new and unique multifactorial processing approach that allows for greater variability in anatomy due to brain development, age or gender. This technology enables the use of age-matched volumetric reports for patients as young as 3 years of age.
- New and refreshed brain volume reports – The reports have a fresh new look and 3 new reports have been added, providing a larger set of volume measurements and normative comparisons of subcortical structures, to better aid in the assessment of a broader range of clinical neurological conditions.
- Improved subcortical segmentation reproducibility – Increased accuracy, consistency and repeatability of longitudinal studies for long-term patient follow-up, even when the scanner software or manufacturer changes.
- Operating system independence – NeuroQuant now operates on Windows, Mac or Linux, providing flexibility in operating platform software thereby reducing the need to acquire new hardware or operate in mixed hardware environment.
- New licensing approach – The new, flexible licensing structure allows two reports to be run with one upload, saving both money and time, as well as the ability to purchase unlimited access to all reports.
NeuroQuant 2.0 is now available for purchase to new users and is currently being rolled out to current users and partners.
For more information on the NeuroQuant 2.0 release, visit http://www.cortechslabs/NeuroQuant-2-0 or contact email@example.com.
About CorTechs Labs
CorTechs Labs develops and markets cutting-edge brain imaging solutions used by neurologists and radiologists in hundreds of clinics and research centers around the world. CorTechs' flagship product, NeuroQuant®, is a first FDA 510(k) cleared and CE marked medical device software that makes quantitative analysis of MRI images of the human brain a routine part of clinical practice. NeuroQuant automates the process of measuring brain structure volumes from MRI scans. Brain structure volumes increase in childhood development, and later in life, are diminished by neurodegenerative, such as Alzheimer's, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and brain trauma.
NeuroQuant brings sophisticated, accurate, and fully automated MRI post-processing capabilities to the physician's desktop or mobile device. It provides neurologists, radiologists, and clinical researchers with a convenient and cost-effective means to measure volumes and assess the presence of atrophy of brain structures in minutes.
Please visit CorTechs Labs for further information.