Besides the Ariba cost advantage, we dedicate an on-site consultant on the company premises to drive the initiative in sync with company objectives, said Sanjeev Welling, Vice President – APAC & Head of India Business, NTT DATA
Hyderabad (PRWEB UK) 2 April 2015
NTT DATA, a leading IT services provider, today announced its expansion plans for deploying Ariba Solutions for the Indian market. NTT DATA’s excellence in Ariba deployment is backed by its 12 years of global experience and expertise in developing and positioning Ariba as the solution for streamlining companies’ sourcing and procurement function by reducing cost, saving time, and improving consolidation and visibility.
Ariba, the pioneer and world leader in this space has become a value proposition for all organizations with a ‘multi-source procurement spend’ of INR 20 Crs. per annum. NTT DATA’s dedicated on-site/off-site consultants drive the initiative, training needs, and synchronization with organization objectives for a successful Ariba deployment. NTT DATA also fortifies clients with back end teams to provide additional local, regional, national, and global outsourcing support, seamless integration to any ERP, supplier network connect, and Ariba mobility solutions.
The NTT DATA - Ariba Deployment Advantage:
- Streamlines end to end procurement process leading to improved management information, transparency, and compliance.
- Year-on-Year savings on procurement costs.
- Extensive expertise in all the areas of execution, from installations to upgrades, implementations, rollouts, user support, and technical support.
- Flexible managed services models, based on volumes and economics.
- Helpdesk services available as a value-enabled service, packaged with a service management tool.
Throwing light on NTT DATA’s execution of Ariba, Mr. Sanjeev Welling, Vice President – APAC & Head of India Business, NTT DATA commented “Besides the Ariba cost advantage, we dedicate an on-site consultant on the company premises to drive the initiative in sync with company objectives, which ensures a fast return and guarantees ROI.”
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Shahnawaz Khan, VP Finance, Wockhardt said, “We have been extremely delighted with the NTT DATA experienced consultants who are able to exactly architect the most suitable business process and IT Solution to our problems. With effective usage of time, people, and resources, NTT DATA has been exemplary in making our systems more efficient, thereby adding to great value to our organisation.”
Ariba Deployment by NTT DATA - “The Assured Time and Cost Saver” helps companies unclutter in many ways:
- Automates New Vendor Validation.
- Aggregates all communication sources (Fax, e-mail, phone) for RFI/RFP/RFQ under one platform across all categories of commodities.
- System/Technology Driven evaluation of all RFI/RFQ/RFP responses.
- 48 different kinds of patented online negotiation techniques for a real time negotiation with multiple vendors at the same time.
- Seamless Integration of Ariba platform with a company’s existing ERP system with the facility of auto-generated POs and communication to the selected vendors.
- System generated contract formulation, vetting, finalization and communication between buyer and vendor, which helps save time.
- Catalogue Management, to ensure uniformity in procurement.
- Invoice receipt and tracking.
As a truly global advantage, NTT DATA’s Ariba Practice is also able to provide Indian companies with additional functional consultants, who are well versed in country specific tax, compliance and statutory regulations, thereby minimizing risk for the company’s client pool.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 75,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We’re part of NTT Group, one of the world’s largest technology services companies, generating more than $112 billion in annual revenues, and partner to 80% of the Fortune Global 100.
Visit http://www.nttdata.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
About Ariba, an SAP Company
Ariba is the world’s business commerce network. Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world's largest web-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Using the Ariba® Network, businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time from any application or device to buy, sell and manage their cash more efficiently and effectively than ever before. Companies around the world use the Ariba Network to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver. Join them at: http://www.ariba.com
For more information, please contact –
+91 – 9880221966