We’re certain that once business and personal travelers discover how superior our NYC furnished apartments are compared to hotels, they’ll definitely want to stay awhile!
New York City, NY (PRWEB) June 17, 2015
As hundreds of thousands of personal and business travelers get ready to descend on the Big Apple this summer, NYC furnished apartment leader “Stay Awhile” is issuing timely, topical and potentially trip-saving advice.
Specifically, the company, which offers a huge selection of first class short-term and long-term housing options, is highlighting 6 reasons why travelers may find it far more rewarding and advantageous to reserve a Stay Awhile furnished apartment vs. a conventional hotel:
1. Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments are surprisingly cost-effective option compared to even mid-range hotels in New York City, where rooms can be very pricey.
2. Stay Awhile’s guests can enjoy New York City like a local resident, instead of always feeling like a tourist in a hotel.
3. Hotel guests are obliged to entertain their visitors in the lobby or restaurant. However, a Stay Awhile furnished apartment is the ideal environment to host a small or larger gathering, from informal get-togethers to formal parties and soirées.
4. Unlike one-size-fits-all hotel rooms, Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments are available in all designs, styles, and sizes to suit the unique needs and preferences of each guest.
5. Hotels guests are often obligated to take pricey taxis and limos in order to experience the real ambiance and feel of New York City. However, many of Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments are built in developed residential neighborhoods and within walking distance of places of worship, recreational areas, schools, and all major transit routes.
6. Virtually all hotels charge extra for Internet and small, limited “kitchenettes.” However, Stay Awhile’s furnished apartments feature complimentary wireless and high-speed Internet access, along with full kitchens with state-of-the-art appliances.
“Travelers who are considering a rental in New York City but don’t know where to start can give us a call,” commented Jack Katz and Mayer Klein, the co-founders of Stay Awhile. “Our dedicated staff and around-the-clock concierge will answer all of their questions, and give them a tour whenever it’s convenient for them. We’re certain that once they discover how superior our NYC furnished apartments are compared to hotels, they’ll definitely want to stay awhile!”
For additional information, including a searchable database of numerous NYC furnished apartment options, visit http://www.stayawhileny.com. Prospective guests can also email service(at)stayawhileny(dot)com or call 718-224-7829.