Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki, a Honolulu Hotel, Welcomes Guests Who Come for Top Oahu Events in October

Share Article

An air show and an intertribal powwow are two of the top Oahu events in October. Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki, a Honolulu Hotel, has special offers to welcome guests - View offer details >

Oahu Events, Kanehoe Bay Air Show, Honolulu Hotel

Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki and other top Honolulu Hotels welcome visitors to popular Oahu Events like the Kanehoe Bay Air Show.

Honolulu Hotels like Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki welcome visitors who come for the Kanehoe Bay Air Show, the Race for the Cure, and other top Honolulu events.

Honolulu Hotels like Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki welcome visitors who come for the Kanehoe Bay Air Show, the Race for the Cure, and other top Honolulu events. Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki has impressive special offers to welcome October visitors. View offer details >

Race for the Cure
October 18, 2015
Kapiolani Park
Runners from around the country will participate in this race to raise awareness about breast cancer. Money raised goes to cancer-related charities supported by the Susan G. Komen Foundation. About 75% of the money will stay in the local area while the other 25% will support national initiatives. In addition to the 5K race, there is a 1K fun walk for those who are unable to complete the 5K. A health and fitness expo and live entertainment are other features of this popular Oahu event.

Kanehoe Bay Air Show
October 17 through October 18, 2015
Marine Corps Base Hawaii at Kanehoe Bay
Enjoy exciting aerial performances from the Blue Angels and others at this popular Oahu event. Other features of the Kanehoe Bay Air Show include military demonstrations, model plane shows, and the chance to visit more than a dozen local food vendors.

Legendary Halloween Rock-a-Hula
October 31, 2015
Royal Hawaiian Theater | 2201 Kalakaua Avenue Honolulu, HI 96815
Tel: 855.805.7469
A number of tribute artists will take to the stage channeling well-known celebrities including Elvis Presley. The Rock-a-Hula is available throughout the year, and the Halloween version of this popular show is a wonderful choice for those looking for a way to celebrate Halloween with the entire family. Packages begin at $105 and include gourmet food, the show, and drinks.

Honolulu Intertribal Powwow
October 3 through October 4, 2015
Thomas Square Park – Downtown Honolulu
Dancing, live music, traditional drumming, and delicious food are what attendees will find at the 41st annual Honolulu Intertribal Powwow. This Oahu event is a chance to learn about the cultures and traditions of the participating tribes. This is a family-friendly event and no alcohol is available or allowed.

About Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki – An Oahu Hotel:
The Oahu accommodations at Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki give every guest the chance to experience all the best that Oahu has to offer – all within a short distance of this conveniently located Honolulu Hotel. Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach is just a few steps from the world-famous Waikiki Beach and a short drive from Honolulu International Airport.

The beautiful guest rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki feature comforts and amenities that make visitors feel right at home. Guests can email or post pictures using the Oahu Hotel’s super-fast complimentary internet connections, watch movies on flat panel TVs, and get tips from the Concierge about Oahu attractions, Oahu events, Oahu activities, Oahu restaurants, Oahu shopping, and more. Private Lanais and Dreamer Beds with Pillowtop Mattresses assure a relaxing stay.

Planning a visit to Oahu? Choose Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach. The ideal location, well-appointed Guest Rooms, thoughtful amenities, and attentive service keep guests coming back again and again. Call 808.954.4000.

Browse the Hotel’s Oahu Visitors Guide for information about attractions, activities, dining, and shopping.

View the beautiful Guest Rooms at this Oahu Hotel.

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Michael Hibdon
Symbolic Interactive
+1 (602) 318-3502
Email >
Visit website