The “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil” report penned by Nguyen Do provides people with tips on how to use olive oil moderately.
(PRWEB) May 03, 2014
“Health And Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil,” a new report created by Nguyen Do on the site Vkool.com, shows positive effects of olive oil on health and beauty, and detailed instructions on how to use it properly. In the first part of this report, people will discover some reasons to love olive oil such as:
- It soothes chapped lips.
- It may protect against damaging UV rays.
- It may have antimicrobial benefits.
- It helps improve heart health and prevent cardiovascular disease.
- The olive oil stays fresh for a long time.
- It can improve the cholesterol profile.
- It can help lose weight safely.
- It is effective in removing stretch marks.
- It may prevent cell degeneration in the skin.
- It is used to treat dry and scaly skin.
In the second part of this article, Nguyen Do reveals to readers some amazing olive oil benefits on beauty and health including:
- Olive oil is effective in fighting against heart disease.
- It helps prevent the risk of getting Oxidative Stress, Osteoporosis, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Obesity, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- It is used for treating sunburn.
- It makes moisturize and condition hair.
- It helps beautify curly hair.
- It is a natural remedy for treating frizzy hair.
- It contains the phytonutrient that helps reduce inflammation and lower the risk of breast cancer.
- Using olive oil can remove paint and mascara from hair.
- Olive oil can treat bad breath, clear up acne, and clean greasy hands.
In the final part of the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil” report, people will get to know tips on how to use olive oil moderately. The author recommends that people should avoid applying olive oil on open wounds, and be careful about using it during pregnancy and breastfeeding. People have to store olive oil in dark glass bottles, and keep it far from sunlight, air, and other sources of heat. The author also indicates that olive oil can be kept fresh in 2 years. In addition, the writer recommends readers to store this oil in dry and cool places, and avoid storing it in plastic bottles, cans or other containers. Huy Pham from the site Vkool.com says, “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil is a good report that helps readers understand more about olive oil and its benefits on health and beauty.”
If people want to get more detailed information from the “Health And Beauty Benefits Of Olive Oil” article, they should visit the website: http://vkool.com/benefits-of-olive-oil/.
About Nguyen Do: Nguyen Do is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Nguyen Do provides people with a collection of articles on health and beauty benefits of olive oil.