Meet Inspiring Speakers at 1000+ OMICS International Global Events on Pharma, Medicine, Science and Technology during 2015
Los Angeles, USA (PRWEB) January 26, 2015
OMICS International is making an all around effort to propagate safe, secured and effective diagnostic methods, devices, products and services through its International Clinical Conferences. Major destinations of the year 2015 are USA, UK, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, India and China. Along with the global scientific events OMICS also conducts 500+ Workshops and 200+ Symposiums which are arranged parallel to the scientific-sessions. These events attract renowned scientists, researchers, clinicians, surgeons, students, business delegates and health practitioners as well as industrial leaders.
International clinical and OMICS conferences emphasize research and treatment modalities of different scientific thoughts under the following the themes:
- Cardiology- Blooming landscape in cardio research
- Pathology- Technological construction on pathology
- Ophthalmology- Scientific eye for visual intelligence
- Dermatology- Advanced therapeutic and modern dermatological technologies
- Regenerative Medicine- Scientific systems regenerating medicine
- Biomarkers- Lab to Industry as Bio signatures to therapeutic discovery
- Clinical trials- A conclave for transformation of antiquated treatment and healthcare Therapeutics
- Hematology- Research strategies, advanced technologies and upcoming challenges
- Proteomics- Emerging trends with new innovation in proteomics and bioinformatics
- Protein Engineering - Current trends and challenges of protein dynamics
- Metabolomics- Metabolomics technology and Omics sciences - A roadmap for advanced research initiatives
International Clinical Conferences are specially a designed group of events composed of keynote lectures, plenary speeches, special scientific sessions, international symposiums, workshops, exhibitions, posters and B2B meetings. These scientific conventions and workshops provide the best platform where academia meets industry leading to new research avenues and special interactive sessions from experts to aid young researchers to evaluate their research outputs.
OMICS Group Journals publish more than 500 online open access journals in clinical, medical, and life sciences including management, engineering & technology, and pharmaceutical fields with an aim to provide healthcare information free from the copyright barriers. With the support of a strong 30,000 members in the editorial team, OMICS journals enjoy 3.5 million a readership.
By organizing over 1000 international scientific meetings across the globe annually with the backup of eminent personalities and organizing committee members, their pre-conference workshops are becoming the attractive destinations for speakers & delegates from esteemed universities, societies and premier corporate companies on leading research themes. OMICS International is planning for more than 700 pre-conference workshops in 2015 on diverse conference themes
Networking: Participant companies receive maximum exposure to industries' top buyers and vendor associates, where knowledge sharing, exchanging ideas and benchmarking opportunities with the power of networking beyond the barriers are salient features of our International Clinical & OMICS Conferences.