Network With and Receive Oncology Imaging Updates from Roche Diagnostics, Novartis, GSK Vesalius Imaging | Maximising the Value of Imaging in Oncology Drug Development
SMi's 10th annual Oncology Imaging for Drug Development conference, taking place on the 12-13 March in London, will provide comprehensive insights into the usage of imaging in clinical trials, giving delegates access to the latest information, legislation and case studies across the industry from innovators including Roche Diagnostics, Novartis and GSK, among others. The two-day conference programme will feature keynote addresses highlighting essential topics including accelerating preclinical drug development using in vivo and ex vivo imaging, impact of electronic transfer of scans on imaging trials and the role of imaging in myeloproliferative neoplasms.
London (PRWEB UK) 28 December 2013
SMi's 10th annual Oncology Imaging for Drug Development conference will provide attendees with a comprehensive insight into the industry and its future. The two-day event will be considering the current landscape of personalised imaging within the field of oncology, as research suggests healthcare that is inherently more ‘personal’ is the way forward. In addition, this year’s event will explore current and future legislation and its impact on imaging. The use of imaging in clinical trials will also be examined and discussed, together with the use of novel biomarkers.
Event highlights at SMi's 10th annual Oncology Imaging for Drug Development conference include:
- Examine the challenges of multicentre imaging studies.
- Two new sessions on audit methodologies and the central review from Perceptive Informatics and the US National Institute of Health.
- Discuss case studies, challenges and opportunities in imaging guidelines featuring Novartis and GSK.
- Gain an in-depth insight into the challenges of imaging in Europe.
- Evaluate the value of imaging strategically.
Key Speakers include:
- Werner Scheuer, Research Leader Preclinical Imaging, Roche Diagnostics
- Lori Dodd, PhD, Biostatistics Research Branch, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, US National Institutes of Health
- Dr Marijn Vlaming, Research Scientist, TNO
- Prash Krishna, Global Clinical Leader - Oncology, Novartis
- Pallavi Chaturvedi, Imaging Project Manager, GSK Vesalius Imaging
- Francois Lassailly, Head of in Vivo Imaging, Cancer Research UK
- Dr Malcom Barratt-Johnson, Managing Director, PharmaMedic Consultancy
To view the full speaker line-up and conference programme, visit http://www.smi-online.co.uk/2014cancer-imaging27.asp
Pharmacokinetics Pre-Conference Workshop | Led by Dr Marijn Vlaming, Research Scientist, TNO | 11th March 2014, London, UK
In this workshop various non- or minimally invasive methods to study pharmacokinetics in preclinical (in vitro and in vivo) and clinical settings will be presented. We will further describe methods to translate preclinical data to the situation in humans and options to obtain relevant data from humans early in the drug development process.