Post Surgical Evaluation and Treatment of the Cervical and Lumbar Spine presented online by Carol McFarland, PT, PhD, OCS
Franklin, TN (PRWEB) July 12, 2016
This online PT continuing education course is designed to assist therapists in their ability to effectively treat the post surgical cervical and lumbar spine patient.
PT Online Continuing Education Course Objectives
- Understand the fundamental components of a post op spinal evaluation
- Identify the standardized outcomes tools that can be utilized to track and compare outcomes
- Perform a post operative spinal evaluation utilizing certain techniques for the varying stages of post- op progression.
- Identify specific tests to utilized during a neurological exam
- Define the four functional loss characteristics
- Teach a patient to activate specific muscles for segmental stabilization in the lumbar spine
- Perform appropriate manual therapy and exercises techniques for a variety of post op spine diagnoses
- Develop a progressive program for the cervical and lumbar spine to decrease pain, improve strength, stability and function outcomes.
This course includes instant access to the online video and course content. PA PT Continuing education course approval This course is approved for 12 hours, PTCE009345 (12 Gen, 0 DA)
This course is $175 plus shipping and includes a DVD shipped to the course site. Group rates are available for online access by calling 1-800-300-5512