We’re both excited and proud to celebrate another year of landmark growth for our customers in higher education. These metrics are proof that the enhancements we continue to make to the Encompass platform empower our customers to raise more money and engage their constituents more strategically.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (PRWEB) February 14, 2020
In 2019, higher ed organizations partnering with iModules, the industry’s leading fundraising and engagement software, saw a 7.8% increase in donors and a 10.5% increase in dollars raised year-over-year. Overall, the iModules Encompass platform processed nearly $419 million in gifts from more than one million donation transactions in 2019. Four-year public institutions raised 13.6% more in 2019 while four-year private institutions raised 9.3% more.
Among iModules customer base, the average online gift size was $407.42, up from $401 in 2018. Four-year private institutions experienced an average online gift size of $451, compared to a $348 average online gift size for four-year public institutions.
“We’re both excited and proud to celebrate another year of landmark growth for our customers in higher education,” said Craig Heldman, president and CEO of iModules. “These metrics are proof that the enhancements we continue to make to the Encompass platform empower our customers to raise more money and engage their constituents more strategically.”
Recent enhancements to iModules Encompass platform include:
- The introduction of the Engagement Metrics Dashboard, a new tool that leverages institutional and peer data to help organizations identify how constituents are engaged so they can strengthen communication strategies and improve fundraising efforts
- Prioritization and versioning within the new email marketing tool to further personalize e-communications and ensure the right audience receives the most relevant messages
- Enhanced email reporting featuring a combined rollup of all community messages for key statistics
- New connectors, making it easier to move constituent data between Encompass and an organization’s database of record
- Digital Wallet support with new integrations to simplify a constituent’s online giving experience for fundraising success
- Additional security enhancements to protect constituent data
Encompass by iModules is an integrated solution that features a content management system, email marketing, online giving, event management, social media integration, and is database independent for compatibility. Each of these tools gives iModules customers the power to make strategic, data-driven marketing decisions that incite constituents to act, all while helping advancement teams gain operational efficiency, increase engagement, elevate fundraising efforts, and build their brand legacy.
In 2019, the Encompass platform outperformed historical benchmarks:
- More than 1.9 million online transactions were processed spanning gifts, membership, and paid events
- iModules customers used Encompass to execute more than 69,000 events
- There were more than 1.2 billion email communications deployed
Powerful technology. Inspired engagement. Lifelong relationships. More than 800 higher education institutions partner with iModules to drive larger gifts, increase event attendance and membership, and improve participation rates through data-driven, meaningful engagement. Learn more at http://www.imodules.com.