Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
The output value of global optical communication market in 2013 generated USD 32.646 billion, an increase of about 8.9% compared with USD 29.954 billion in 2012, representing a stable growth market. It is predicted that the global optical communication market will grow at a compound annual growth rate of 10% on average, rising steadily.
After decades of development in China optical communication industry, the industrial scale and product categories are continuously increasing. At present there is a relatively complete industrial system involving the optical transmission device, optical access equipment, optical corollary equipment, optical fiber and cable and optical devices. In recent years, the average speed of growth in the overall optical communication industry has reached 20% to 30%. Many Chinese enterprises have become the international well-known ones, taking up certain market shares in the global optical communication market. The scale of Chinese optical communication market reached CNY 80.4 billion in 2013, a year-on-year rise of nearly 20%.
Now the construction emphasis on communication network has changed from 3G wireless access network to wired access network, transmission network and backbone network, which is represented by optical communication technique, indicating the comprehensive upgrading and expansion after a great mass fervor for investing in 3G network. FTTx, 3G and LTE network and the integration of three networks jointly constituted the huge demand for optical communication.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=286321. “The report is currently available in Chinese Version. It will take 2 Business Days to deliver the English Version”.
This report addresses the global market for microbes and microbial products used in commercial applications during the period from 2012 through 2018. These applications include agricultural, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and environmental applications. Viruses are sometimes classified as microbes, but this report excludes them because they are non-living.
Table Of Contents
1. Development Overview of Optical Communication Industry
2. Development Overview of Global Optical Communication Industry
3. Environment Analysis of China Optical Communication Industry
4. Development Overview of China Optical Communication Market
5. Competitive Landscape of Optical Communication Industry
6. Import and Export Analysis on China Optical Communication Industry
7. Major Enterprises in China Optical Communication Industry - Hengtong Optic-electric Co., Ltd., Fiberhome Telecommunication Technologies Co., Ltd., ZTE Corporation, Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd., Suzhou New Sea Union Telecom Technology Co., Ltd.
8. Investment in Optical Communication Industry and Development Trend
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=286321.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.