Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 13, 2013
The reports provide analysis of the paint and coatings market global trends and strategies of key suppliers. The reports present a worldwide strategic overview of the paint and coatings market, including:
- Sales forecasts for major market segments.
- Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast.
- In addition, the reports reviews the major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic, demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the paints and coatings industry during the next five years, including discussion of such key issues as industry consolidation, market globalization, environmental regulations and others.
Browse reports individually:
Competitive Intelligence: Analysis of the Paint and Coatings Market-Global Trends and Strategies of Key Suppliers: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/218298-competitive-intelligence-analysis-of-the-paint-and-coatings-market-global-trends-and-strategies-of-key-suppliers.html
Competitive Intelligence: Analysis of the Global Paint and Coatings Market, and Leading Supplier Marketing Tactics and Technological Know-How: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/215853-competitive-intelligence-analysis-of-the-global-paint-and-coatings-market-and-leading-supplier-marketing-tactics-and-technological-know-how.html
Competitive Intelligence: World's Leading Paint and Coatings Companies - Strategic Directions, Marketing Tactics, Technological Know-How: http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/215850-competitive-intelligence-worlds-leading-paint-and-coatings-companies-strategic-directions-marketing-tactics-technological-know-how.html
The companies analyzed in the report are AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar.
The company profiles include:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational, marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Table of Contents:
Global Paints and Coatings Market Dynamics and Trends
Worldwide strategic overview of the paints and coatings market
Sales forecasts for major market segments
Sales forecasts for key geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia
Pacific, Latin America, Africa, Mideast
Major U.S. and international regulatory, technological, economic,
Demographic, and social trends with potentially significant impact on the
Paints and coatings industry during the next five years
Leading Paints and Coatings Companies Strategic Directions
Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies
Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
Marketing and product development
Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures
List of Tables
Table MO-1 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Market by Geographic Region
Table MO-2 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Market Growth by Geographic Region
Table MO-3 Worldwide Paints and Coatings Sales by Market Segment
Browse other reports by Venture Planning Group @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/venture-planning-group/.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ reports and in-depth studies of 5000+ micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe.