Our latest version is loaded with features developed in cooperation with some of the largest software companies in the world.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) April 13, 2015
Palamida, Inc., the leader in Application Security for Open Source Software, announced the general availability of version 6.6.1 for its software suite – the lastest version of its comprehensive solution to help organizations manage their use of Open Source and other third-party software in their software development projects.
Palamida Enterprise Edition 6.6.1 Highlights:
- Enhanced SCANNING and ANALYSIS with support for new languages, comprehensive archive scanning and analysis productivity improvements: Support for Go, F# and Typescript; Combine code highlights for source code match coverage from multiple sources to ensure that all evidence has been explained; New Archive scanning implementation allows deeper control of scanning and analysis of archive files.
- New WORKFLOW design with fully customizable dynamic forms and routing, transactional history, and advanced parametric search: Customize your request workflow to match your company business logic; Access requests by project or from the new Global Request View and Dashboard; Search for requests using Advanced Search by Request Attributes.
- PRODUCT CATALOG: Represent your company's products and service offerings in the Palamida system; Create requests, inventory and third-party notices for your company products and services.
- Improved VULNERABILITY notifications and reports: Palamida Audit Reports display detailed vulnerability information including CVE information from the National Vulnerability Database.
- More options to create THIRD-PARTY NOTICES: Create Third-Party Notices from Bill of Material Items (Inventory and/or Requests); Save standard notices data for reuse.
- Create automatic detection rules for the components you use most with CUSTOM AUTO-WRITEUP™ RULES.
- Faster and more relevant COMPONENT SEARCH: Components are now marked as "Important" by Palamida editorial team or if already in use within your organization.
“Our latest version is loaded with features developed in cooperation with some of the largest software companies in the world, and is our best ever end-to-end system for helping organizations know what’s in their code throughout the life cycle of their projects,” said Mark Tolliver, CEO of Palamida.
Palamida Enterprise Edition 6.6.1 is available now, with pricing based on the size of the development team.
About Palamida, Inc.
Palamida was founded in 2004 to develop products and services to help our customers manage Open Source and commercial software used in software development projects by identifying origin, licenses and vulnerabilities associated with those externally developed modules. Palamida has a worldwide customer-base, ranging from small startups to some of the world’s largest companies. Palamida is located in San Francisco and is privately held.