Vkool.com reviews the The Paleo Recipe Book, which is the new paleo cookbook penned by Sebastien Noel.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) August 08, 2014
According to the The Paleo Recipe Book review recently updated by Vkool.com, this is a comprehensive paleo diet guide that provides people with detailed instructions to make healthy paleo meals for their family and friends.
Vkool reveals in its review that this book is divided into 10 modules including:
- Module 1 – Conversion Tables And Food List
- Module 2 – Instructions On How To Make 40 Red Meat Recipes
- Module 3 – 20 Poultry Recipes You Can Make Easily
- Module 4 – 20 Pork Recipes & Cooking Instructions
- Module 5 – 30 Stews And Curries Recipes For You
- Module 6 – 10 Fish Recipes For You
- Module 7 – 16 Shellfish And Seafood Recipes
- Module 8 – 22 Vegetable And Sides Recipes For You
- Module 9 – 23 Easy-To-Make Salad Recipes
- Module 10 – 11 Stir Fry Recipes
- Module 11 – Over 200 Recipes For Soups, Snacks, And Smoothies
The book also uncovers to readers benefits of following a paleo diet such as:
- The paleo diet helps boost cognitive function
- It can help prevent inflammation and improve immune system
- It can boost energy and increase the digestion
- It helps prevent premature aging
The Paleo Recipe Book, as it is reviewed now by Vkool, was developed by Sebastien Noel who is a nutritionist and fitness consultant. The Paleo Recipe Book review also shows that this book is currently available online with 11 special bonuses from Sebastien Noel such as:
- Herbs & Spices Guide: this guide instructs people how to use their favorite spices and herbs to create amazing flavors for their meal.
- Quick & Simple Paleo Meals: inside this book, people will find over 30 easy-to-cook paleo meal recipes
- Paleo Desserts Guide: this book consists of 15 delicious paleo dessert recipes
- Cooking With Coconut Milk
- Paleo Flour And Thickeners
- Portion Sizes
- 8-Week Meal Plan
- Troubleshooting Paleo
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Free lifetime The Paleo Recipe Book upgrades
- Technical support available by phone or by email
Carlos Carvalho from the site Vkool - Better information, Better Lives says, “Inside this book, people will discover over 350 delicious recipes for breakfasts, lunch, and dinner. The book also includes a collection of tips for packing and storing foods. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep The Paleo Recipe Book or get their money back.”
To read the full review and learn more about Sebastien Noel's book, visit the Vkool website at: http://vkool.com/paleo-recipe-book/
To download The Paleo Recipe Book, visit the official website.
About Carlos Carvalho: Carlos Carvalho is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Carlos Carvalho provides people with a collection of articles and reports of the paleo diet.