"Give your customers a seat at the table, keep your customer in mind at each step, and ensure your employees look at everything through the lens of the customer," CX Influencer Steve Pappas states, "and this theme resonates throughout the articles in this collection."
NASHUA, N.H. (PRWEB) March 17, 2020
Whether you are a CX leader, a frontline employee with a passion for doing what is right for the customer, or a customer yourself, Panviva’s new eBook—Build a Better Customer Experience—The Future of CX is Now—contains valuable lessons and takeaways for those looking to build a better customer experience in 2020 and beyond.
The book — part of Panviva’s CX Influencer Series — gathers insights from 12 leading influencers and innovators in the customer experience (CX) field. Each contributing author has shared his or her tried and true secrets for building that rare combination of happy agents and loyal customers that organizations strive to champion.
The following authors contributed articles:
● Roy Atkinson: Don’t mistake customer experience design for customer experience
● Jeanne Bliss: Leadership bravery: Earn your legacy by bravely choosing how you will, and will not, grow
● Megan Burns: Three ways to fine-tune your customer experience program in 2020
● Shep Hyken: How to disrupt your competition
● Luke Jamieson: What’s the buzz?
● Diane Magers: Link true financial value to experience management
● Blake Morgan: The three best practices behind every customer experience strategy
● Greg Ortbach: CX: From buzz word to buzz kill? Finding opportunities within the threats
● Steve Pappas: Understanding the customer ‘choice brain’ and CX
● Kathleen Peterson: The willingness of healthcare institutional leaders to characterize patients as “customers”
● Dr. Catriona Wallace: AI and ethics in the augmented age of customer experience
● Jeremy Watkin: A blueprint for getting and keeping customers
As customer experience influencer Stephen Pappas states, "Give your customers a seat at the table, keep your customer in mind at each step, and ensure your employees look at everything through the lens of the customer," and this theme resonates throughout the articles in this collection.
As part of Panviva’s CX Influencer Series, an entire episode of Steve Pappas’ new podcast The Science of CX will be dedicated to the eBook and authors will be invited on the podcast in April and May. Be sure to subscribe to the Podcast here.
Download your FREE copy of our e-book Building a Better Customer Experience—The Future of CX is Now!