Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) July 14, 2014
There were 5,935 HNWIs in Paraguay in 2013. These HNWIs held US$21 billion in wealth, and average wealth per HNWI was US$3,538,331. In 2013, Paraguayan HNWI numbers rose by 7.9%, following a 1.2% decrease in 2012. Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Paraguayan HNWIs is forecast to grow by 20.9% to reach 7,712 by 2018, and HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 32.5% to reach US$31 billion by 2018. At the end of 2013, Paraguayan HNWIs held 33.8% (US$7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country, above the global average of 20–30%. Browse a complete report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/291980-paraguay-wealth-report-2014.html.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra HNWIs in Paraguay. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
Reasons to buy
The researcher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 100,000 HNWIs from around the world.
The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover. The report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018. Also provides detailed information on UHNWIs in each major city.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291980.
- Independent market sizing of Paraguay HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Paraguay
- Size of Paraguay's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Inquire for DISCOUNT offered @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=291980.
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the WealthInsight HNWI Database
4.1 Trends in HNWI Wealth to 2018
4.3 UHNWIs – Centimillionaires
4.4 UHNWIs – Affluent Millionaires
4.5 Core HNWIs
5 Analysis of Paraguayan HNWI Investments
5.1 Analysis by Asset Class
5.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
5.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs Investable Assets
5.4 Analysis of Paraguayan UHNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
6.1 Competitive Landscape
6.2 Wealth Management and the Private Banking Industry
6.3 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in Paraguay
6.4 Porter’s Five Force Analysis – the Wealth Management Industry
List of Tables
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=291980.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.