Version 2015 is easily the most feature rich and robust version of Pathagoras to date. The added features, improvements, and bug fixes make this document assembly program a fixture for service professionals who engage in the creation of complex documents.
(PRWEB) October 28, 2014
Innovative Software Products of Virginia, a leading provider of document assembly software since 2002, today released version 2015 of its popular Pathagoras application.
The Pathagoras application is a Microsoft Word® plug-in that allows the user to mark up documents for automation using plain text characters; assemble clauses into 'perfect' drafts; and replace document variables using a built-in, automated, menu creation tool (data can be saved and reused forever with other documents). The plug-in also allows the user to insert clauses from Word® folders with point-and-click ease (and no navigation), and disassemble existing documents into their component parts for reassembly at a later time.
This version offers the addition of many new features and benefits as a result of top-line customer requests. New features include:
- Ability to fill Adobe pdfs: Pathagoras can now be used to fill in pdf’s. (Requires Adobe 6 or higher to be installed on the operator’s computer.)
- Find any document in moments: Similar to Google search, the Windows Search Tool only requires a few keywords to find user documents with ease. Pathagoras provides a screen inside the working document that makes it easy to filter the search. This way the user can search an entire drive or just a selected folder.
- Quick variable display and insertion via DropDown Variables List: This list allows the user to keep tab of all variables used in source text. It can be readily augmented with new variables and refined for certain topics (i.e. estate planning vs. domestic relations).
- Simple item recall by typing the item or clause name followed by Alt-G
- Replace variables across folders and closed documents
In addition to new features, Pathagoras 2015 also contains the following improvements to its existing feature set:
- Added DropDown Lists for more flexibility
- More uniform documents: User can easily search and replace variables across multiple documents, as well as rotate among font case and date styles with ease.
- Migration from HotDocs to Pathagoras is now easier than ever
- Improved document assembly via keyboard calls
- Simple navigation: Improved ribbon now includes Pathagoras HotKeys tab (avoids having to memorize the hotkeys) and menu controls for DropDown Collections.
Pathagoras is available for purchase or through a monthly subscription at pathagoras.com.
About Innovative Software Products of Virginia:
Pathagoras is the flagship product of Innovative Software Products of Virginia, a privately held company located in Seaford Virginia.
The company was established in 1998 by Roy H. Lasris who is the current CEO of the company. Mr. Lasris is also senior partner at Roy H Lasris and Associates P.C. in Yorktown Virginia. He is presently a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Florida Bar, the Newport News Bar Association, and member and Past President of the York/Poquoson Bar Association.