“PathFactory for Sales gives us one centralized engagement data source within Salesforce. Our account teams love the ability to segment this data by a multitude of fields and then save these search filters for easy access,” said David Cheng, Marketing Operations Manager at FireEye
TORONTO (PRWEB) June 23, 2020
After being the first to bring actionable content consumption data into the CRM last year, PathFactory announces new PathFactory for Sales functionality designed to improve close rates and overall sales efficiency, and empower every company’s sales force to become a fully-trackable content distribution channel.
Now more than ever, as B2B buying power and sales teams are scaled back, it’s critical for salespeople to know exactly which prospects and customers are sales-ready and which need additional nurturing. They shouldn’t have to waste their precious time on the false-positives that plague traditional measures of content engagement, such as clicks, downloads, and form fills.
“For most sales teams today, the way marketing scores and qualifies leads is still a black box,” said Dev Ganesan, President and CEO of PathFactory. “PathFactory for Sales gives sales teams objective insights into a prospect’s or account’s readiness to buy right inside of their CRM so they can prioritize account outreach, have more relevant conversations, and close more deals.”
Anyone with CRM access can easily see the journey that leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities have taken through content, down to the minutes and seconds spent on individual marketing assets. With a description of each asset and a direct link to it, as well as the topics that the asset is about, PathFactory for Sales arms salespeople with everything they need to have hyper-relevant conversations. With access to account data for both known and unknown visitors, sales reps can watch buying committees come to life right before their eyes.
What’s new in PathFactory for Sales:
- Sales users can save searches and filter data by additional CRM fields, content topics, and time spent on content.
- CRM administrators can roll out pre-configured views to their entire sales team in just a few clicks.
- Salespeople can easily send trackable packages of relevant content to prospects and customers via email using the new PathFactory for Sales Chrome extension for Gmail, or by copying and pasting a Content Track link directly into sales engagement tools like Outreach.io or SalesLoft.
- The marketing team retains full control over which Content Tracks salespeople can access by enabling specific folders for sales users.
“PathFactory for Sales gives us one centralized engagement data source within Salesforce. Our account teams love the ability to segment this data by a multitude of fields and then save these search filters for easy access,” said David Cheng, Marketing Operations Manager at FireEye.
- Case study: How FireEye uses PathFactory for Sales to improve sales effectiveness
- Learn more about PathFactory for Sales here
Leading enterprise and mid-market B2B companies use PathFactory to accelerate nurture, improve win rates, and understand content performance by delivering intelligent content experiences across the buyer’s journey. Using insights and automation to connect people with content, PathFactory removes friction for B2B buyers. PathFactory was recently recognized by Deloitte as one of North America’s Technology Fast 500 and Canada’s Technology Fast 50 companies. It was also named the 2020 Top-Rated Content Marketing Software by TrustRadius, a Spring 2020 Content Experience Leader by G2, and a 2019 Cool Vendor in Technology Marketing by Gartner. Learn more about PathFactory’s Intelligent Content Platform and the companies that use it at PathFactory.com.