I cannot express my gratitude enough. I felt as though you took me by the (virtual) hand and guided me to a potential cure for my husband. You expressed true concern and compassion, so much so that we boarded a plane bound for California the next day.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) August 15, 2014
The conflicting messages from the media and groups in the medical cannabis industry can leave seriously ill patients and their caregivers overwhelmed and confused. Patients seeking to improve their quality and length of life often find themselves wading through a swamp of misleading information and dubious claims. The people at United Patients Group have experienced these struggles first-hand, and they have dedicated themselves to helping medicinal cannabis patients find their way.
Building upon the patient-first approach of the http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com website, UPG now offers a live consultation service, offering information and guidance to patients across the world via Skype or telephone. UPG makes cannabis approachable, especially for patients and family members who have never used cannabis in the past.
“Every day, we offer emotional support as we extend a ‘virtual hand’ to patients and caregivers to help them get the medications they need, in many cases, to live,” said John Malanca, founder of United Patients Group.
Consultations are conducted by John and Corinne Malanca and their team of cannabis concierges, who are as empathetic as they are knowledgeable.
“I cannot express my gratitude enough. I felt as though you took me by the (virtual) hand and guided me to a potential cure for my husband. You expressed true concern and compassion, so much so that we boarded a plane bound for California the next day,” declared one caregiver after a consultation with United Patients Group.
One-on-one patient consultations are flexible, but typically include:
- Listening to each client’s needs
- Familiarizing patients with cannabis treatment options
- Setting expectations for patients who are using a cannabis-based product for the first time
- Helping patients assess their medication options based on where they live
- Directing patients through the process for becoming a state-legal cannabis patient
- Introducing cannabis patients to the appropriate contacts for attaining medical cannabis credentials
- Recommending cannabis delivery methods that match patient goals and comfort levels
- Connecting patients with trustworthy companies that make high-quality cannabis-based medications, such as cannabis oil, sub-lingual sprays, edibles, and topical medications
- Suggesting high-quality cannabis delivery products that have earned the United Patients Group Seal of Approval
- Making introductions to people at companies that produce high-quality products
“Our services continue even after the patient gets their medicine,” says Malanca. “We are here for patients and caregivers for as long as they need us.”
“You are true warriors in the Hunger Games. You have allowed my anger over this horrific cell malfunction to be directed so that I am cutting it off at the knees with a feather,” wrote one patient in a heartfelt follow-up email. “You have given us the tools to stop this insanity. We are tied for life together. Thank you.”
About United Patients Group:
United Patients Group (http://www.unitedpatientsgroup.com) is a discreet, safe, and professional online medical cannabis information resource for prospective and current patients, caregivers, and medicinal cannabis industry professionals.
While most online medical cannabis sites cater to patients already familiar with medical marijuana, the UnitedPatientsGroup.com website is a comprehensive and easy-to-use information source for people of all ages and experience levels, from novice users to experienced industry professionals. The site’s News, Resource, and Blog pages introduce new patients to the ins and outs of medical marijuana healthcare, while helping experienced providers stay abreast of the latest developments in THC and CBD therapies.
A complimentary five-star-rated United Patients Group medical marijuana app is available on the iTunes app store for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and any iPad.