Developers at Halfpricesoft.com are encouraging novice employers to download and try ezPaycheck software bundle version for less expensive in-house processing.
NEWARK, N.J. (PRWEB) October 23, 2017
Novice business owners get peace of mind when processing payroll with the 2017-2018 bundle version of ezPaycheck payroll software. Developer’s from Halfpricesoft.com created the program to automatically update data that was input from one year to the next for greater ease of use.
“Developers at Halfpricesoft.com are encouraging novice employers to download and try ezPaycheck software bundle version for less expensive in-house processing,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
ezPaycheck software is designed to automate paycheck processes to reduce the time spent on running payroll. The software’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll - including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks. New user can download and try this software for free with no obligation and no cost at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp
Small businesses and nonprofits will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3.
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
Bundle version for ezPaycheck 2017-2018 is available for a limited time for only $119.00 (Regularly priced at $99 per calendar year for a single user version). Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30 day test drive today at: http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.