Businesses can now offer advanced payment for paychecks for employees in financial need, with ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software.
Detroit, MI (PRWEB) June 16, 2016
Small to midsize business owners can now use ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software to give an employee an advance on upcoming pay, which can then be reimbursed to the company through payroll deductions. Companies will be able to pay the employee the advance amount and reimburse the company for that amount, easily. Halfpricesoft.com developers have also added a link on how to process these special checks. http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/ezpaycheck-payroll-advance-pay.asp
EzPaycheck instructions will assist in the following for payroll advances:
- How to create a regular (non-paycheck) check for an advance.
- How to set up a deduction to pay back the advance.
"Businesses can now offer advanced payment for paychecks for employees in financial need, with ezPaycheck 2016 payroll software," says Dr Ge.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go here and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Several unique features include:
- Offers no cost live chat, email and remote access for customer support for software product
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
- Supports advance paycheck option for employees
- Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple users
Accountants are welcome to test drive ezPaycheck payroll software at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.