New pay period reports have been added to ezPaycheck 2017 to better serve employers and HR staff.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) April 27, 2017
ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software has just been updated by developers at Halfpricesoft.com to include employer requests for pay period reports. While some companies prefer pay period ending date, others prefer pay check date. The new pay period reports accommodate both at no additional cost.
“New pay period reports have been added to ezPaycheck 2017 to better serve employers and HR staff,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of Halfpricesoft.com
EzPaycheck business payroll software is an innovative application catering to small and midsize business owners new to payroll processing. The easy to use and inexpensive graphical interface allows customers to print paychecks as well as W2, W3, 940, 941 forms all within one software application for one low calendar year cost of $89.00 (Single user version).
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/ and download the payroll accounting software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface.
The unique features includes but are not limited to:
- Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates federal withholding tax, social security, medicare tax and employer unemployment taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network version for multiple users
- Offers no cost live chat, email and remote access for customer support for software product
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
There is never a cost or obligation to test this low cost, high quality software application. Download today at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/.
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.