ezPaycheck is now available with a step by step guide on how to enter data and begin utilizing the program, mid-year.
New York, NY (PRWEB) August 15, 2017
Why wait until next year to run payroll in-house? ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com has released a new video to shows how to switch to the program mid-year. The video easily guides new customers in setting up and entering previous check data.
Start to use ezPaycheck payroll software anytime during the year. To switch to ezPaycheck in mid-year and, here are two options:
- Option 1: Use the manual YTD data to enter the summary information
- Option 2: Enter the old checks one by one. If old tax data does not match ezPaycheck tax calculations, refer to this article on how to enter the federal tax and state taxes manually.
“ezPaycheck is now available with a step by step guide on how to enter data and begin utilizing the program, mid-year,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download the payroll software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s unique features, including the intuitive graphical interface.
Small Businesses can save money and time when switching to ezPaycheck payroll software and process payroll in-house. Customers can try out this new ezPaycheck payroll solution for 30 days at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp.
The main features include:
- Supports unlimited accounts at no additional charge
- Supports network for multiple offices or computers
- Supports differential pay rates within the company
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly pay periods
- Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Supports both blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Supports both miscellaneous checks and payroll calculation checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
ezPaycheck 2017 version is available to potential customers for a 30 day trial run at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, accounting software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH direct deposit software. Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of customers and will help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.