Free restaurant payroll software trial available at PayrollMate.com.
(PRWEB) September 01, 2013
Restaurant payroll software developer, Real Business Solutions, have introduced a new edition of Payroll Mate® to help restaurant owners and employers comply with the ever-changing payroll tax laws and regulations. Payroll Mate® is loved by thousands of businesses all over the country including diners, pizzerias, bars, cafés, bakeries, pubs, buffets, fast food restaurants and more. Payroll Mate® offers a powerful restaurant payroll tax and tip calculator, paycheck printing engine, employee direct deposit module, 1099 contractor management features and more.
Restaurant owners, tax professionals and payroll service providers can download a free trial of Payroll Mate by visiting http://payroll.realtaxtools.com/. The Payroll Mate team is available by phone, chat and email to help new users get up and running as fast as possible.
Recent updates to the tax tables include new withholding calculations for Ohio, Idaho, North Dakota and Minnesota.
It’s tough being an employer and a restaurant owner. Many legal, payroll and tax regulations to follow and comply with. Employment applications need to be filled. Detailed records need to be kept. Employees have to be paid on time. Restaurant tips and payroll taxes need to be calculated. Federal and state deposits have to be made. Payroll forms have to be filed. This is why Real Business Solutions built Payroll Mate. Payroll Mate® is everything employers need to run payroll in-house. The employee payroll system offers the features of high-end payroll accounting applications for a fraction of the price.
"Large restaurants can afford to have full time payroll management staff dedicated to paying employees, tracking tips, issuing payroll checks as well as keeping up to date with the ever-changing restaurant and business payroll tax regulations. This is almost never the case for small restaurant owners. This is why we built Payroll Mate, state-of-the-art payroll management software that is easy to use, affordable and always up to date," says Payroll Mate product manager Nancy Walters.
Free restaurant payroll software trial available at http://www.PayrollMate.com/.
Payroll Mate provides a wealth of features including the ability to automatically calculate net pay, federal withholding tax, social security tax, Medicare, state and local payroll taxes. Payroll Mate also supports different types of payroll pay periods, prints checks, prepares payroll forms 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40. The system allows unlimited tax categories, pre and post-tax deductions and unlimited pay rates per employee making it very flexible and powerful.
Below is a short list of what Payroll Mate can do:
- Automatically calculates federal and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports "Tips Received Directly by Employee" and "Tips Paid by Employer".
- Supports different types of pay periods including weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly.
- Supports customizable restaurant income, tax and deductions categories.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Can be used as QuickBooks payroll alternative with the ability to export payroll data to QuickBooks software.
- Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
- Supports the following payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, 943, W-2, W-3, California DE-9, California DE-9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, Illinois 941 and Illinois UI-3/40.
- Prints IRS 1099 and 1096 forms (Great for restaurants and hospitality businesses that hire contractors).
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Generates comprehensive reports including payroll journal, tax liability and deposit requirement.
- Generates Direct Deposit Files.
- Prints MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the restaurant payroll software from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Click here to visit Payroll Mate payroll software page.