The Pencil Portrait Mastery review indicates that this course will help people become a master portrait artist.
Seattle, Wa (PRWEB) March 15, 2014
Pencil Portrait Mastery is the latest drawing course for people who want to discover the secrets of drawing realistic pencil portraits. This course teaches people how to make their portraits more realistic and lifelike, and how to master the art of pencil portrait drawing. In addition, this course is made by Christopher Sia, a master portrait artist who has over 20 years of experience in teaching other people how to draw portraits like a master. Since Christopher Sia released the “Pencil Portrait Mastery” course, many people have used it to find the best way to improve their pencil portrait drawing skills.
Accordingly, Jennifer Lee performed a full Pencil Portrait Mastery review that points out whether this drawing course is worth buying. The review on the site Vkool.com indicates that this course will instruct people how to draw realistic eyes, realistic noses, realistic mouths, realistic teeth, realistic ears, and realistic hair. This course also covers step-by-step drawing techniques, and detailed instructions to draw eyeball, eyelids, and iris professionally.
Upon ordering the Pencil Portrait Mastery course, Christopher Sia will provide 8 instruction books such as:
- Drawing Lesson #1: How To Draw Realistic Hair: inside this book, people will find out the faster and easier way of drawing realistic hair.
- Drawing Lesson #2: How To Draw A Realistic Ear: this book provides tips to draw the inner parts of ear easily.
- Drawing Lesson #3: How To Draw A Realistic Mouth And Teeth: this book contains basic techniques to draw lips and make the mouth realistic. The book also teaches how to prevent from over-drawing teeth, and how to render the complexity of the lips in the highlight area of the drawing.
- Drawing Lesson #4: How To Draw A Realistic Nose: with this book, people will discover the correct way of sketching the hole of the nostrils.
- Drawing Lesson #5: How To Draw A Realistic Eye: this book covers tips to draw small details on eyes such as eyelashes, eyelids, eyeball, eyebrows and iris.
- 12-Week Pencil Portrait Mastery Exercises
- 100 High Resolution Reference Pictures
- 5 Lesson Process Maps
Jennifer Lee from the site Vkool.com says, “Pencil Portrait Mastery is a new drawing course that is specifically designed for beginners who have no prior experience and knowledge in the art of pencil drawing. In addition, people will have 60 days to decide if they want to keep the Pencil Portrait Mastery program or get their money back.”
If people wish to view pros and cons from a full Pencil Portrait Mastery review, they could visit the website: http://vkool.com/realistic-pencil-portrait-mastery/.
For more information about this program, get a direct access to the official site.
About Jennifer Lee: Jennifer Lee is an editor of the website Vkool.com. In this website, Jennifer Lee provides people with reliable reviews about new drawing courses for beginners. People could send their feedbacks to Jennifer Lee on any digital product via email.